Would you ever like GAG on Facebook?

• Hek yeah, I already have.
  • I have not yet but I will like GAG on Facebook.
  • No! I don't love GAG that much, I will not be liking it on Facebook.
  • I don't have a Facebook account.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There are wayyyy too many bitches and creepy freaks on Gag for me to do that lol

• I agree and then everyone says there are no bitchy women here, the men are way worse.

Also I was thinking of booking a trip to Croatia but after what I have heard I don't think I will bother.

• ya there are just too many weirdos and freaks (guys and girls) I could never trust them not doing something weird

• Yeah, as for Croatia I think I will find another country in that are to go to now after what I have heard.

What Girls Said 9

• of course not. GaG is like a place where I can have an alter ego. I'd die if anyone I know in rl saw some of the quite explicit opinions/mytakes I have in sexual topics.

• Nooo. Whilst my close friends know this place exists, and my partner and his brother have accounts here, I'd rather not have everyone I know know that I like this site :P It'd become all too easy to recognise me, I think, and obviously I don't want people I have to see every day to know some of the things I'm more willing to discuss on here.

• That would be too close for comfort

• I agree because it would start posting things to facebook and I don't want my facebook friends reading my opinons here. GAG is my place.

• "B" for But I have been Following GAG on Their Profile. @Applefan1 and Have Put my own"Job" on my Own... Profile.
    Good luck. xxGAG

• I don't have a Facebook but even if I did I wouldn't do that... My google+ maybe but not Facebook or any other social media.

• I like pretty much everything on fb, so yeah

• I don't like g@g that much and plus all my friends would know that I'm on here and I don't want that to happen.

• Facebook what the F is that? lmao hahahahaha I don't use Facebook.

• Meh…. smh… you know what it is and if you must know I answerd because of the banner that keeps poping up at the top of GAG.

• Not everyone uses Facebook.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't use Facebook. It's too full of security holes. That said, I don't mix social media so, no, I wouldn't link the two together in any way.

• never in my life would i like their page

• Never in my life would I ever like their page either. GAG has got a bit shitty.

• dude, i like you! finally another person who gets it!

• Yes, I am my own person and don't put up with women's BS. If women don't like it they can fuck off.

• 6 years ago maybe

• I don't think anyone would bother looking it up, but if they would, they'd probably find me pretty quickly, and this isn't exactly a site I want on my curriculum vitae.

• No but I will dislike Facebook on GaG

• I don't even like GAG on GAG tbh...

• I did. I also 'unliked' it.

• Can I gag you on facebook :D