Why am I getting no additional XP?

I've been logging in everyday, answering and asking questions but my XP doesn't seem to change? I also got a question featured as "Great" yesterday and I never got the XP for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think G@G is based in Missouri. I believe the xper points are awarded around 5AM Central Time. Then sometimes you don't get points because the asker didn't like your question or pick your opinion for MHO for a few days. Don't worry, they'll be awarded. Keep a track of your points on a daily basis to make sure you are being awarded them.

Most Helpful Girl

• They'll add up it takes 24-48hrs... Sometimes I actually miss when they do add it for a particular day becuase my yesterday will say zero but my last 7days will increase from what it was last which means I would've had to miss when they did add however many I earned from that previous day.

What Guys Said 2

• You will get. The points take time of 24-48 hours to change.

• It takes at least 24 hours

What Girls Said 2

• Xper points are calculated daily but sometimes it can take up to 24-48 hours for the points to appear on your account. If you look at your Xper page, you can see the points you have earned yesterday, last week, etc. :)

• You will. Sometimes it takes longer to add up the points.