Can you make 1000 xper points a day on GAG, if yes how do you achieve this?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• you can if you're an editor who can write 5 excellent mytakes AND get them all promoted AND featured in a day.

the other way is to put in about 300 or so opinions, and hope that a lot will get MH.

another way is to ask questions, give a lot of opinions and write mytakes that get promoted and featured.

have i ever tried to get 1000xp in a day? No, i have a life.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask, answer, post myTakes etc. Do it all day long, and you'll end up with more than 1000 Xper!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If you were an "editor," your takes would generally be featured which could earn you max per day 450 points, as you can only post 3 my takes per day. The only other real points earner outside of first time users filling out their profiles, would be getting MHO (which you cannot control). All else you'd have to literally sit and answer a ton of questions and polls at 1-2 points a piece to actually get to a 1,000. Anything is possible, but would you really want to sit there and do it?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hypothetically, maybe. Realistically, that'd be super hard.
    I'm on here way too much as it is. Get a fair amount of MHO's, write a mytake or 2 once a week, and still amass just ~1000 points/week.

1|1
    0|0
  • A few GAG users have claimed to have achieved that task. In my opinion it would be a difficult task to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's possible, you just have to be here all day asking and answering questions and writing myTakes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!