A lot of well known gagers have cancel their account?

I haven't seen gagers that use to be here a lot of hours helping people.

How many gagers that were well known left this site? Have they come back

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually I used to be frequent wid ma previous account and I deleted it for ma own reasons...

Now wid new one I go always anon and I find it better dat way... no messages no annoying mentions... nothing...

Not to mention I feel more comfortable answering a question... and I can speak ma mind widout being criticized and all...

• You're still here!

• I have no idea... don't remember ya..

• Thanks...

Most Helpful Girl

• I know there are a few gagers who have left for personal reasons but do plan to return, such as @MissNowhere who I think is taking time off to concentrate on herself and her studies. I think others have just grown tired of frequenting the site and don't feel like they fit anymore.

What Guys Said 6

• Well a lot of them has left, yes. I was debating leaving, but right now I am here again, even though I meant to regulate the amount of time I spend here.

If they go completely inactive, then who knows what happens to them. Technically, it makes sense to allocate your time in other hobbies that are more productive long-term.

• Some of them have while so many of them left because the website went downhill last semester. Recently it has started getting better again. However you still can't get any answers to good/important questions still.

• I am one of the eldest and I'm still here. ;)
    I noticed a lot of people on here are over sensitive and complain a lot.
    Also, a lot of questions go on unanswered. It gets pretty boring.

• yes, @MissNowhere left and then the apocalypse happened lol. some plan to come back later but I don't know about all

• I barely know anyone here, let alone the OG's of GAG. Haha.

• Yeah, I've noticed the same. But I never interacted with them so, I'm indifferent towards it.

What Girls Said 3

• Some plan to be back. Some may have just grown tired of the site and didn't want to be around anymore.

• Erm... A lot of serious questions go unanswered while other questions that are pointless, or based around sexual themes are quick hot topics. I can see the annoyance in this and even thought of leaving myself because of it. Not to mention, the rude opinions some people post.

• This one is gag community! Not in sex behavior or anything like that! I was just wonder but eh! You don't have to act like that

• Reading comprehension is a struggle on this site.

• @BellePepper I have noticed. Lazy, lazy people.

• This site has changed both for the best and the worst.