What's going on with the mods?

I've had 3 opinions removed in the last 3 days and they weren't even that bad but when someone says something bad about Muslims it stays wtf.

How is caling someone an asshole worse then comments by White supremacists?
How is saying transgenderism is an abomination worse then telling a woman she will rot in hell for wanting an abortion?

What the hell is going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• The same with me. They're pathetic.

What Girls Said 3

• All of the comments you listed are removable under our guidelines. Antagonistic comments towards other members and offensive posts are removed. If you see something that you think should be removed, then you should report it so admins can be notified. Mods can only temporarily hide content that they think violates the posting guidelines, the final decision always rests with the admins.

If you think something has been wrongly removed, you can always contact us about it for a more in-depth explanation or to talk about it by filling out a contact form to www.girlsaskguys.com/contact or you can send me a message directly.

• Firstly, mods can't spot every single thing going on in this website. We have lives too and if people don't report things we aren't always going to spot things off the bat.

Secondly, ultimately the decision still stays with the admin on whether questions are kept or not and same counts for comments. It's not like we have the final say. We can report or remove things all we want but if the admin doesn't agree, it's going to stay up. So blaming the mods isn't really logical.

Thirdly shit happens and we aren't perfect. Sometimes mods remove things incorrectly or use the wrong judgement.

• None of the things you posted should have stayed. I'm sure they were all removed by the time a mod got around to seeing them.
    (You can check out the posting guidelines here to see why they were likely eventually removed:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9 )

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure what to tell you, aside from it being the wrong moderators
    who spots those things, but in the end it's the admins who make the final decisions.

If you have complains, or feel like something got removed that shouldn't have been
    you could take it up directly with the admins. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact