Do you feel people on G@G just loves leaving snotty remarks then to have a constructive debate on an interesting topic?

So whenever the topic of fat-shaming, feminism, and Obama emerges people are always just bashing each other. Recently an anonymous person was talking about the unfair tax system in her country and people started calling her names and accusing her of being a spoiled little brat instead of teaching her the basic principles of economics. Do you feel we should be more mature and have polite political conversation about things?

• Yes
  • No it's the interenet and it's meant to be physchotic, mean and unconstructive.

Most Helpful Girl

• They make out with their phones each night

Most Helpful Guy

• This shit is filled with nerds who never got laid lol Don't worry about it OP lol

What Girls Said 6

• Kinda one of the things I dislike about G@G. Almost every question has at least that one smartass person.

• I think some people aren't worth having a constructive debate with. They've made up their minds, they're just looking to pick fights and have arguments. It's like trying to argue with a wall.

• i agree 100%

• yes finally someone said it

• you are right people here have nothing constructive to say

• I hate when gagers leave rude comments on questions, especially questions that may be trolls. You never know who is reading the responses and how it can effect them. I always think of that before I post an answer

What Guys Said 4

• is this an educational site? This is socail media site aimed at getting a mass amount of people's opinion. If you don't like the person then just block them. VERY SIMPLE

• The internet has always been about letting your inner voice out, safely, in a crowded room without getting taken back to the asylum.

• That's trolling in a nut shell yes.

• I do think we should be more mature. I also think we should avoid discussing politics or religion.