Is there anyone who has been here for awhile but has never asked a question?

By "awhile", I mean more than 6 months of being a member of GAG.

I'm guessing you just don't have a need to ask questions but you like giving answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been here over a year and rarely ask questions. If I do, it's just for fun and to talk to different users. I much prefer to answer posts on here.

What Guys Said 8

• Personally, I never felt the need of asking questions and I don't even like to ask questions, but still I ask a lot of questions. Why?
    ● To connect with the community
    ● To raise some issues
    ● To get to know new people
    ● To increase notifications
    ● To practice debates
    ● To experiment
    ● To find how it actually feels to be an asker on G@G

Everybody asks questions here for one reason or another, even tho they're genuine or just troll.

Even if they asked questions anonymously, it'll add in their questions count in their profile. If you managed to find such person, it'd be an accomplishment.

• well, i do ask questions from time to time but thats when im bored and my questions are tailored towards just being stupid and fun for everyone.

• Yes, I have been here for more than 6 months now, and I have asked a only 2 questions I think, but yes I do like answering questions and giving more opinions and comments.

• I have been here for about 14 or 15 months, and I think that I have asked maybe a dozen questions probably less.

• I've been here for 7 years and this is only my 126th question. But there are some people who have been here quite awhile who have never even asked one question. Maybe they go anon on all their questions, but I'm sure there's a fair number of others who've never even done that.

• Not I. There are too many things that pop into my head at random, to go that long without asking a question! :-P

• Lol! I remember when you used to put bonus Pokemon questions at the end of the main question. :)

• Greetings stranger. I recall a few users from a while ago that were here for years and did not ask one question but I can't recall. In 7 years I think I asked more than 5 or 6 thousand?

• I haven't asked a question in a while.

I just message people I've met on here.

• Im mainly here just for asking questions, so it ain't me lol

What Girls Said 0