Why did the best GaGers go inactive?

MissNowhere, Ihav2fart, squidward, and another guy & i forgot his name but he was Asian xD
I mean seriously its all so sad.

Guys please chill :'(
I don't keep up with the shit that happens on GaG so I don't know 99% of the people that leave so i'm sorry if anyone who left isn't here because either I don't know them or I don't know they left
Also, i'm extremely aware there's tons of wonderful people on GaG, I would know myself, but i'm not talking about the wonderful active people, i'm talking about the wonderful inactive people...

Most Helpful Guy

• To say there was the best GAGers left would mean that everyone else is a subpar GAGer lol, which I don't think this is the case. Yeah-- MissNowhere, Ihav2fart, Squidward (though he is back), Keyspirits, Illusive_Man, KDA20 were some "popular" members... but people come and people go. 'Tis the way of the internet.

There are still plenty of cool people on the site that have been here for awhile. There are still plenty of cool people becoming more active on the site that people are noticing more and more. I don't think there is a "best" GAGer.

---
    Anyway, the reasons for each one becoming inactive...
    MissNowhere -- GAG was overtaking her life. She needed to stop the addiction to it before it became her life. Maybe one day she'll be back.
    Ihav2fart -- MissNowhere left. Maybe one day he'll be back but I'm guessing probably not.
    Squidward -- He deactivated because GAG was taking too much time away, but then he came back anyway hahaha
    Illusive_Man -- He was becoming less and less active for awhile. Most likely he got bored of it all.
    Keyspirits -- He messaged people saying he was leaving, but I don't think he gave a reason to why.
    KDA20 -- He left a question saying it was time to move on. However, on his last opinion, he expressed his annoyance at the mytake promotion system. Rather, he wrote a quality mytake about a debatable topic (hard drugs and legalization) and it wasn't promoted while he saw things like "my top five nail colors" be promoted.

• I meant to say some of the best. I love equally most of the people on GaG and most of them or so great. I'm not comparing anyone or saying anyone is inferior or superior or anything. And Illusive is the guy I was thinking of, I don't know a lot of the gagers who left and don't really keep up (I found out these people left from someone else) so i'm not saying any of the ones who left whom i don't know are not as great of people. And I totally agree with KDA20. GaG is becoming cliche and its beginning to suck more and more

• You want me to explain my whatever?

• obviously thats evident, I don't live underneath a rock you know. But what do you mean by saying i'm one of the "leftovers"?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Hi boo
    media.giphy.com/media/AToqINiV1tdUQ/giphy.gif
    Okay here it goes:
    MissNowhere, had to finish school
    Ihav2Fart, had to get over MissNowhere
    Keyspirits, got sober and the babes of G@G were no longer attractive
    Squidward, was on his man period. MENstruation is a thing yo!

• what makes them "the best"? there are still good people on here with sound advice...
    @Mesonfielde @BertMacklinFBI @CHARismatic110 @justbanANNAz and a few more...

• Well I'm not saying all those people aren't good because I really like a lot of those people and they're amazing but good people left too and I just find it kind of sad

• @justbanANNAz i believe i'll live... lol

• good, that makes 2 of us.

• 1|1
    • DEAR GOD DON'T GIVE ME SHIT FOR SAYING NICE THINGS >:OO
      I don't keep up with GaG drama and 99% of the time I have no fucking idea who goes inactive, I literally learned all those people went inactive from someone. I'm aware there's a lot of awesome people who went inactive too so please child, please. ._.

• But I never said there's no people or no good people left on gag. I wanted a mini funeral type thing for the people that left. I find it sad they left but i still love most of the people on gag. I'm not going to completely ignore the fact that they did but I kind of wanted to say goodbye to them in my own way even if they can't hear me saying bye. Not sure if you're trying to start an argument or..

• I just don't think anyone on here is that special.

• Because you know for a FACT that GAG is boring now. It's been boring for a while. Bunch of xper 1's asking how they look, not replying to opinions. No one messages anymore. Everyone thinks everyone is a creep. I might leave soon

• I have no idea why couldn't they just be inactive until they get their shit together.

• Squidward is back under a new account.

• now there's a plot twist he's a triplet but you know
      we'll never really know

• I'm pretty sure a few of those came back under new names, Or at least one of them.

And the real best are still active :P

• I can't stand being here anymore. It's nothing but a cespool of teens obsessed with their looks and sexual ignorance. As soon as I hit 7000 xper I'm gone.

• same.. I really find GaG repulsive. Its boring, time consuming, distracting from much more important things, and its cliche.
      I want off this site but I can't get myself to do it.

• Doesn't change the fact you are an asshole (: have a nice dreadful life.

• @MrDetermined I love my life. Forgive my urban speech; don't hate me cause you ain't me.

• squidward is back, i think he's a new guy... @facepalm i think? I don't remember well his face

• Don't hold on to virtual life forms. Create real friendships that wouldn't leave you either. Ones that will last you until the end of time

Coming and going is the name of the game

• No no I have a life xD I have a solid 4.0 GPA and a lot of great friends in real life. But just because I met them online doesn't mean they're not great people or that I don't like them.

• Oi, what about me?

• Yes they are very nice people. But there a lot of nice GaGers still on the site but like in most things in life, they are just hard to find. But once you do, its worth it

• I love tons of people who are still on GaG. I just find it a shame some other great people I liked as well left the site, I just kind of wanted to give them a mini gag "funeral".

• Apple24 is still around..

• If Apple goes inactive i'm going inactive. We're like sisters on GaG

• Never! I just have Homework! I can't fail this class k. haha! #First! LOL I sound lame! lol

• I'm still new here

But it has gotten more boring

I'll probably just sign in every once in a while later on

• Don't get attached to strangers on the internet.

• i'm not attached._. I just liked them and I think they deserve a little gag funeral just so we remember their awesome gag legacy :))

• I'm still here :p

• No I am getting active again now

• Lol don't you guys have life?

• MissNowhere was too consumed by the site and it was affecting her life. Ihav2fart deactivated simply because MissNowhere did. not sure about squidward.

• Ya mean @Keyspirits eh?

Anyway... people come and go here... all of 'em are gonna come back at some point...

• I have a feeling they won't

• Missnowhere's just takin' a break... she wants to focus on her studies now... and GAG was a distraction for her...

What Girls Said 8

• All I know is i am not leaving even if I become homeless and can only chat in the night. haha! (:

• ones that come to my mind are.. Ihav2fart piubello missnowhere nuqood KDA20 illusive-man.. key and squid are back.. and I really hope @takumii doesn't leave.. don't leave honey boo boo.. :(

• Are you thinking of Keyspirit?
    Anyway, I agree. 😢
    Maybe GaG took too much time from their lives and want to focus on important things rather than a stupid online community.

• Maybeeeeee

• I don't know who that is! :(( But people seem to like him, I wish I knew him.
      And yeah, GaG takes away from my life too. I'll probably quit at the beginning of this summer.. how bout you?

• He was funny. 😢
      I have too much free time, so I'll stick around some time.

• Jared, Piu, Ihave2Fart, Missnowhere, Key... Miss them all :(

• keyspirits was one of the best gagers? Lmao that's news to me

• Those aren't the only ones. There have been countless good GAG members go inactive.

• Wow, MissNowhere has gone? that is such a shame, don't care about the rest tough.

• MissNowhere was hardly one of the best GaGers.

• Well I kind of knew her and I found her super funny and relatable since we're both teens.
      Maybe not to you but I liked her a lot >.>