Anyone up for a GaG party?

To meet the faces behind the (fake) names? How about a get-together in Southern California this Spring?

0|1
10|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds terrifying lmfao

2|2
    0|0
    • But I really want to see what you look like though rgb...

• Show All
    • lmao rgb half the stuff I say you shouldn't believe XD. But yeah true there are creeps. I was thinking of bringing my glock 47... Wait is that illegal? Can I bring my mom then cuz she would probably scare away creeps better than any weapon : P. So scary XD

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys have been trying to throw a party for at least 5 years. That's not how you do shit... You just say this is going down at this time and this place. We have booze and music. Get yo ass there. :D

I threw a party in 9th grade (15 years old) with 5 kegs, a DJ, and over 1000 people. We planned that shit out while smoking a blunt on a Wednesday afternoon in Billys back yard and by Friday night it was live and we had so many people we stopped collecting cover charges. It made the newspapers and a riot happened.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'd love to meet some people from here, for sure. I'd love to be in Southern California as well. Hello, beautiful weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I invited?

0|0
    0|0
  • with the amount of psychos on this site, hell no

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure how I feel about flying internationally, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be great!! :) it would be cool to meet a few people:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, who's gonna pay for my flight?

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't you have enough Xper points yet?

• Nah, I need some more and then some.

• Sounds like something that might never hapoen

2|4
    0|0
  • Sure, I'm down

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• That would be super embarassing.

"Yeah I use GaG while naked too! At night and in bed! Omg! Answers are so legit."

1|2
    0|0
  • USA? Yeah, well... I am gonna have my own London GaG party with blackjack and hookers.
    corngoblin.files.wordpress.com/.../bender-gif.gif
    In fact, forget the party!

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I live in Texas, that may be a bit out of reach for me haha
    I can imagine there'd be some people that would be interesting to meet! (and maybe a few people that are kind of ehhh xD)

0|0
    0|0
  • We'd have to have a bouncer in the front not let the creepy dudes through the door

2|0
    0|0
  • Eh I prefer to keep my skin. I choose life. I think it would be cool to hang with some people here though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz I'm a catfish.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're willing pick me up and pay for everything on the way there and back as you bring me back home, I'll get back to you on it. 😅😣

0|0
    0|0
  • This sounds like something I'll see on the news later.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd love to meet a couple of people but not in California haha

1|0
    0|0
  • you payin'?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats like.. Halfway across the globe xD

0|0
    0|0
  • and every one has to be introduced in front of all Gagers like Ladies and Gentle men please welcome Zagor and you would be appear

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in... I wanna deal wid dat stingy mod who's against me lately...

0|0
    0|0