Anyone up for a GaG party?

To meet the faces behind the (fake) names? How about a get-together in Southern California this Spring?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds terrifying lmfao

• But I really want to see what you look like though rgb...

• lmao rgb half the stuff I say you shouldn't believe XD. But yeah true there are creeps. I was thinking of bringing my glock 47... Wait is that illegal? Can I bring my mom then cuz she would probably scare away creeps better than any weapon : P. So scary XD

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys have been trying to throw a party for at least 5 years. That's not how you do shit... You just say this is going down at this time and this place. We have booze and music. Get yo ass there. :D

I threw a party in 9th grade (15 years old) with 5 kegs, a DJ, and over 1000 people. We planned that shit out while smoking a blunt on a Wednesday afternoon in Billys back yard and by Friday night it was live and we had so many people we stopped collecting cover charges. It made the newspapers and a riot happened.

What Girls Said 9

• I'd love to meet some people from here, for sure. I'd love to be in Southern California as well. Hello, beautiful weather.

• Am I invited?

• with the amount of psychos on this site, hell no

• Not sure how I feel about flying internationally, lol.

• That would be great!! :) it would be cool to meet a few people:)

• Sure, who's gonna pay for my flight?

• Don't you have enough Xper points yet?

• Nah, I need some more and then some.

• Sounds like something that might never hapoen

• Sure, I'm down

What Guys Said 13

• That would be super embarassing.

"Yeah I use GaG while naked too! At night and in bed! Omg! Answers are so legit."

• USA? Yeah, well... I am gonna have my own London GaG party with blackjack and hookers.
    corngoblin.files.wordpress.com/.../bender-gif.gif
    In fact, forget the party!

• Considering I live in Texas, that may be a bit out of reach for me haha
    I can imagine there'd be some people that would be interesting to meet! (and maybe a few people that are kind of ehhh xD)

• We'd have to have a bouncer in the front not let the creepy dudes through the door

• Eh I prefer to keep my skin. I choose life. I think it would be cool to hang with some people here though.

• No cuz I'm a catfish.

• If you're willing pick me up and pay for everything on the way there and back as you bring me back home, I'll get back to you on it. 😅😣

• This sounds like something I'll see on the news later.

• I'd love to meet a couple of people but not in California haha

• you payin'?

• Thats like.. Halfway across the globe xD

• and every one has to be introduced in front of all Gagers like Ladies and Gentle men please welcome Zagor and you would be appear

• I'm in... I wanna deal wid dat stingy mod who's against me lately...