Who is in their second or third GAG?

This is my second account

I used to be DylanGuest26
And I was DylanGuesf1989

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This is my first one. I wish GAG would allow you to change your username. I didn't even plan on showing my face at first. Lol.

What Girls Said 16

• This is my second account. I deactivated my last one a while back - when i was at level 9 ,(i was nearly at guru level) due to circumstances at time. I have decided to leave again. I was going to go inactive, but it would be too tempting to log in , so i am just gonna deactivate it.

• This is also my second account. I deactivated my first account about a month after I created it due to harassment. I wasn't in the best state of mind at the time and couldn't make like a duck.

• 2nd account. 1st was like May of 2014 or 2015 @Raebae

• First one, I made another one but I only logged in for a few days.. Now I don't even open it since 2015 😆

• my first and only.

• This is the only account I've made. :)

• Pfft... amateur! I'm on my seventh or eighth I think... I'm temperamental and impulsive on occasion... If I have a bad day I'll deactivate and then come back a day, maybe months later.

• This is my second. I deleted my first one years ago.

• This is my first account

• I only have this one!

• This is the only account I've ever had.

• This is my first and I'm new here lol. Why would anyone make multiple accounts?

• this is like my 3rd account, I've kept it for a while now. I had a different one but I deactivated it or whatever people call it when you get rid of something. I like gag, but sometimes it's annoying.

• This is my second account, I was @cl_517

• This is my second, I deactivated my account about 2 years ago due to guys messaging me asking for nude pics. Really freaked me out, but I'm back and I always go anon so it won't happen again

• This is my fourth account.

What Guys Said 20

• Rip @consultant

• I've had only one account since 2008, and none prior.

• my one and only account ever

• This is my second time here, too. When I left the first time, I stupidly deactivated my account. I regretted it the following day.

• Seconda.

• more than im willing to admit :/

• Second. The original Old Man was targeted by Anonymous haters. How could it happen to someone so lovable?

• Not me, I'm still on my first and that will never change.

• Still on my first

• no only the one account

• Only one been here since 2008.

• this is my second account.

• Nope this is still my first account.

• Third actually... I had one I canceled 4 months ago... and another one I don't even remember it's name... I used it only once...

Although I'm afraid we are gonna have a 4th one soon... I've got a feeling I'm gonna get kicked out sooner or later...

• Wot da fuck? How? Where's anonymous?

• To turn your post anonymous, click the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner of your post and you should see the option to make it anon.

• @xHoneyxBeex thank God... thanks a lot...

• huh, I guess people can reincarnate on GAG

• This is my second account as well

• I've lost track but probably over 20...

• I don't see the point in making multiple accounts

• First one, do you get extra things when you make more accounts?

• My second account - I quit because of this re-design of the webpage; how this site used to look was much better... but I'm back only because of the xper points, because it was awesome getting stuff off Amazon