Omg! I'm so excited. Who else can't wait for this?

1|1
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care for it to be honest. I kinda liked it the way it was... you may disagree with someone now, but if you disagree, you have to write something and provide your point of view.

A button just means people can gang up on that person and not have to provide an alternative opinion. The person with the opinion that everyone dislikes does not learn a thing, why they maybe wrong, just a bunch of hits against ya!

How does that promote thinking about and questioning your own opinion. It just seems like good old school yard justice/tactics to me, which could get out of hand.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow, I guess it was only a matter of time before it came back. I'm not entirely surprised.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• It's the first good decision GAG has made for a while. Now, if only they'd change the fonts back to something more readable...

0|2
    0|0
  • i never used it, so its meh to me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I practically orgasmed. Great news!

0|2
    0|0
  • I only ever used it to see that people had read what I wrote. I've never downvoted anything myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't affect me either way. It's a pointless feature that increases load time by a faction of a second.

0|0
    0|0
  • gag tries too hard

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very surprised to say the least

0|0
    0|0
  • And 5 questions for everyone please...

GAG admins ya hear me?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I never used it really, so it's just whatever to me. I know it'll make a good number of users happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I must admit, I got so happy when I saw this 😂 FINALLY 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • not looking forward to it, some of my opinions are from my personal experience and some people disagree with it... so i dont need that bs.

0|0
    0|0