Do weird people follow you on GAG? And have you ever been Messaged by other members?

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Weird women message me on GAG sometimes and say things like "Hey, my name is… and I saw your…. and like your…. This is my email…."

I never reply because I have no idea who they really are or what they are going to send back to me once they get my email.

• that could be spam or catfish

• Yes, well my mum and dad bought the wrong cordless phone the other week and they took it back and said we thought this had an answer phone and the shop checked it was all there and they said "that is fine just pick a new one off the shelf." They had opened the box and they still took it back. A lot of shops are like that in New Zealand.

• Thanks you for MHA.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear god, all the time. There's this one dude who has been trying to follow me for about 6 months. I don't let him because he has the most disgusting username and follows over 2000 pink accounts. Creep alert.

• That's a warning sign right there! glad you avoided him :)

• As it turns out, I did block him finally.

• Nice! glad he's not bugging you anymore

What Guys Said 14

• Nope all the people are decent that I follow on GAG. I pay attention to their opinions and think they contribute well to the conversations. People who mouth off and generally are ignorant I don't bother.

• That's a good way to go about this site.

• I like constructive criticism, if you disagree with me... no problem! It comes down to how you come off though. I always admire a person that can be civil and disagree with something I may have said... it is how we perceive new ideas and grow together. I think it makes for a better website and we just don't become a bunch of disagreeing idiots that never learn anything and are bitter towards each other.

• I totally agree with what you said. Constructive criticism is good. A bunch of people who just want to agree to disagree is a waste of time. And i never end up learning anything from them.

• I'm the weirdest person on GAG so it's hard for me to know whether or not someone who follows me is weird or normal.

• Yes, I have been messaged a couple of times by other members. I am not sure if weird people follow me or not.

• Nope. I'm all alone. It's just me, myself and I.

• and the internet :)

• A bit of both. I don't usually message people online, I don't think people like being messaged, so I avoid doing it lol. But I've done it once or twice to show my appreciation, people get weirded out by that. So I just avoid doing it all together 😬

• What! people get weirded about by that! that's indeed very crazy.

• every person here is weird.. so no prob.

• Ya random PMs

• yeah i´ve been messaged sometimes. some people follow me xD don´t know if thei´re weird. i frankly don´t care ^^

• I only have 5 followers and none of them are weird. I used to get messages from users when I hid my face but not anymore.

So far, I haven't messaged anyone and I don't plan on to.

• It happens every now and then but not that often... I think you have more problems with that as a girl

• I get followed from time to time. And I wish people messages me more

• Naaahh not me

• GAG yes a bit actually either asking about my account name or if the photo I got is actually mine.

• yes and yes

• I go always anonymous... so nobody follows me and I feel fine... except a few people I used to chat wid ma older account...

What Girls Said 14