If I were to write a myTake on desensitivity training would it get removed?

There would be "offensive" content and be 100% non PC.
George Carlin and Jimmy Carr clips would be included.

• Yes it would sadly
    40% (4)41% (7)41% (11)Vote
  • Yes it would. I need my safe space
    30% (3)12% (2)19% (5)Vote
  • No it wouldn't if you provide a trigger warning
    10% (1)41% (7)30% (8)Vote
  • No the GAG admins owe you one for blocking a bunch of your opinions so they'll let it slide.
    20% (2)6% (1)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's absurd that anything should need a trigger warning, ever.

Bunch of goddamn adult babies.

0|1
    0|0
    • So you don't think ANYTHING, including graphic rape scenes or graphic videos of a war zones should have trigger warnings attached?

• Show All
    • So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've never met any one of the many people with your so-called "made up excuses for people to act like pussies"? So you haven't had to watch your best friend's dad get a flashback in the middle of dinner, or watched your mother lose it because there's a bee, due to the fact that she doesn't have her EpiPen and will die if that bug stings her, and has nearly had that happen before, or watched your best friend, a rape survivor, break down in hysteria watching a rape scene in a movie? If you have, I feel bad for the people who were around you, because clearly you don't care enough to try and prevent it from happening again.

• @FallOutBoy2001 So what do you expect safe spaces for everyone?
      That's ridiculous. Life is tough, people go through terrible things but it doesn't mean we have to wrap them in a protective blanket.
      People need to learn to deal with their issues.

As someone that dealt with anxiety, I can tell you from personal experience that this baby proofing stuff is ridiculous. It's all about will power.

What Girls Said 1

• People would remove it I'm sorry. :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Post it and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha! I really like Jimmy Carr!
    It would probably get reported..., but hey, can't hurt to try, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, everything gets removed here, we need a safe space. and PC people don't like to be questioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly yeah but I've seen offensive takes not get removed like girls shaming fat girls and writing takes about how its okay to shame them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if you had a point to make our if you were just being a dick.

Carlin got away with it because he was smart, funny, and insightful. Most people aren't George Carlin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to read it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the mods have the slightest excuse they will remove it. I know only too well how they operate.

0|0
    0|0