I want to be an editor on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! Thank you so much for reaching out! I'm Chief Editor of GirlsAskGuys, so I'm happy to share some information about what we look for when promoting users to Editor status!

The number one factor for becoming an Editor is producing quality and engaging myTakes on the site regularly. If your posts are promoted frequently and receiving a lot of opinions from site users, then you are on the right track!

Feel free to shoot me message if you have any more questions about becoming an editor, but here is a myTake that gives a little more information about the Editor status: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21909-become-an-editor-for-girlsaskguys

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just write up some insightful mytakes that get featured
    they'll give it automatically

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• Write a lot of good MyTakes, and if the admins believe you're doing a good job, they'll promote your MyTakes, if you get enough, you may become an Editor. You can head on to the link that the lovely @AzureGirl provided, it will describe everything better. ^.^

• Whatever for?

• 40 MyTakes here... still not an Editor...

U've gotta write about GAG's main topics... and perhaps always non-anonymously... it sucks since I wanna post all of 'em anonymously...

• 0|0