Isn't it funny how some trolls on this site go all bitchy and rampant and then block you once you rub the truth that they can't stand in their face?

I guess they can't take their own poison! Some of them seem to believe what they say too.

• yeah our trolls have way to go
    82% (9)73% (8)77% (17)Vote
  • no, our trolls have perfected their anti-art
    18% (2)9% (1)14% (3)Vote
  • results
    0% (0)18% (2)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i've also noticed that all the angry trolls of this site have "aspergers" as their flag for shaming their flamers. in my opinion thats a huge insult and disrespect against the actual peolpe with the condition, and also a showcase of extreme ignorance and illiteracy regarding brain issues.

1|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah the "Asperger" guy? Your back but going anon now are you?

0|1
    0|0
    • wtf are you talking about weirdo?

• Yep it's you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I came from the usenet generation. The trolls here have absolutely nothing on the professional trolls that infested the newsgroups. It often turned into a no holds barred bloodbath with zero moderation. Arguments would go on for months and sometimes years. That's why many news readers had built in kill filters. GAG could go a long way in combating that by permanently ignoring and hiding all future activity from a blocked user, even if they were anonymous when blocked or went anonymous in the future. But there may be technical limitations in doing that.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I can't tell you how many times...

0|0
    0|0
  • THERE EVERYWHERE!!
    stop them... before they make more.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• The only appropriate response to a troll:

"Don't feed the trolls!"

They thrive on attention.
    Let their questions die by giving them no response.

0|2
    0|0
    • good thinking. well 1) i can't get why these questions don't get deleted instantly. 2) i guess they are deprived of atention in their actual life so they can go all rampant if someone doesn't help them.

• lol it may be true but still you're giving a lot of thought to the trolls by making this question. If you're really bothered by them your best bet is to ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah what i basically can't understand is how some questions that are blatantly obviously troll questions don't get deleted by the admins... .

• well i have been blocked mostly (well only to be accurate) by girls on this site after answering questions and pointing the flaws in their arguements and givign valid reasons for what i think should happen , they didn't take it so well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trolls don't do it, people with shitty arguments do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the best trolls don't block, they get blocked. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahaha true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you're right, especially that "SexyStudent" troll.

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all learn wot "troll" is... dis word's fuckin' overused in our days... troll's some bastard who has no other job to do here than make fun of others or post an opinion in order to pick a fight wid an asker...

Those u mention must be people who can't stand shit... and they won't waste time to argue...

0|0
    0|0
    • trolls never argue dude. and if they pretend doing so, their sole purpose is to try and extract some negative reaction from you.