Do you feel like GAG is no longer helpful?

Recently I realized that questions have had fewer answers than it used to be. In fact you could post a question and got no reply whatsoever.
what do you think?

• Yes
  • No
  • sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't post questions to ask for help. I tend to just lean on myself , and work through my own problems. I prefer to help people. I left GaG, but i came back because i missed helping people. Some people just need someone who will show a genuine interest and reach out a hand of friendship to them. Even if i can't help them i like them to know i do genuinely care. Sometimes all people need is someone to comfort them and listen to them, I know if ever i feel upset, i appreciate someone willing to listen even if they can't relate to how i feel

Most Helpful Guy

• to me, it's more entertaining than helpful.

What Girls Said 3

• This website for fun not for begin helpful in my opinion.

• I use this more to help others and as entertainment, so that's not a concern to me as much. However, I do see your point and the site could be more helpful sometimes. We do seem to focus on the fun questions more than the "I need help" ones.

• It's still helpful to me.

What Guys Said 11

• At a certain point, most of my burning questions were answered. Secondly, you start seeing the same general questions over and over again. Sometimes, you don't want to sound like a broken record.

I feel like GaG will be okay though because of the amount of unique questions on the site. There's so many specific scenarios that people need help with, and everyone's situation is unique, so answering questions in "Guy's behavior," never gets old, for instance.

Additionally, the MyTakes give a good balance to the site because it's like I can go to lecture instead of going to office hours

• Well, I like posting opinions, comments rather than asking questions.

• I've met very very few people who know what they're talking about.

Most are kids on here whos ideologies are "how things should be" and text book... while the world is a very different place. Most here lack experience and it's not a mystery... most people on the net 24/7 are broke and have boring lives. you need money to gain relationship/life experience...

• It is in some stuff my advice is if you want the good questions actually go into the topics and don't stick around in the recent feed.

• I'll tell you what. This site gets a lot more answers than Yahoo Answers! That site used to be good but it got really lame. I don't even use it anymore!

• They did a design change and BAM it's literally unusable. I did answer some math homeworks there though! Since then I lost my login. :(

• @Mesonfielde, it's miserable there. The questions that gets a lot of answers here would go unanswered on that site.

• I'm new, so I don't have a former benchmark to compare it to. I find it to be pretty helpful thus far.

• my friend thought it was a bane on the relationship because only heard "my side" of the story when I gave both.

• It never was

• It's true, unless your a 21 year old with your boobs hanging out, you're not going to get too much attention.

• To me it seems like they don't let people to express themselves as they feel... comments wid harsh words often get deleted... why? It's not a personal attack to some member...

• Technically, if they use petty insults as their counterargument, then of course mods will remove it as "antagonistic". It's possible to phrase these things even without calling the other person an idiot.

• Well technically I agree, that's odd that they'd remove it as antagonistic. If it's offensive to a larger group, then it's typically removed as offensive.

• @Mesonfielde Still they get removed... and thanks @YourFutureEx...

• I rarely get any responses on my questions, even when they're featured. The advice given is deplorable because there are so many socially inept people on here.