Is there any real way to search for specific GAGers by their usernames?

I feel like this might be a convenient feature? Or is it already here and I don't see it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Why? Who are you stalking! lol

• just tell us who you wanna stalk xD

• I wish, but unfortunately not
    you should tell the GAG administrators about this

• Go to your profile. Remove your username from the URL and just replace it with their username.

What Guys Said 6

• Not really, I tend to go with Google, search for the name *kind of* and I add site:girlsaskguys. com to it, it tends to find at least one post where they are referred, then you find their name and you have it.

• a real way? nope

• No, there is no such field or feature, at least as of now.

• intext:"DBAOracle"+site:girlsaskguys. com

Just throw this in Google and it will more or less give you what you're looking for. Of course replace DBAOracle with the username of your choice but, this method will bring you a good amount of false positives (due to the time the page was visited by Google bot) but, if you're planning to geek it up and write a script that gets rid of false positives then there you go! Ain't nothing to be called private profile on GAG... LOL.

• Do it on Google

• goto google type in this:

"sickz" site:girlsaskguys. com