Wha's your GAG Persona theme tune?

For those who are just themselves on here, just post your theme tune (like who you are as a person).

To those who put effort into being a little different to their IRL selves, post the theme rune to your GAG persona.

• I am myself on GAG
    100% (7)50% (2)82% (9)Vote
  • I have a GAG persona
    0% (0)25% (1)9% (1)Vote
  • I like to skip polls to see the results
    0% (0)25% (1)9% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably this lol and I voted A by the way.

• Are you leaving the site or dying irl?

• Show All
    • This is just a song for funerals it's kinda weird to use it for your gag persona tune.

• @Josht11 Lol uh no.

Paul Anka discovered this song while visiting France and re-wrote the lyrics as "My Way" when he returned to New York. Anka says it was 3 a. m. on a rainy night when the words came to him. Anka, who was a very popular singer, pitched the song to Frank Sinatra, who recorded it on December 30, 1968. Anka's lyrics changed the meaning to be about a man looking back fondly on a life he lived on his own terms, and Sinatra's version became one of his signature songs.

A song of individuality and aspiration, there is a scientific explanation for why it has triggered such a strong emotional reaction despite the rather pedestrian lyrics and silly rhymes (losing/amusing, curtain/certain). The song starts with a rising 6th progression, which indicates striving. It builds in intensity and powers to a big finish, which Sinatra could really sell with his declaration, "I did it my way."

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2