Would you people of GAG be offended and report me if I made a funny video montage of the best questions, answers, and comments moments of GAG?

Of course I'd be blocking out people's face's too protecting your privacy. I'd be putting it up on youtube too, since my channel is becoming more famous too lol.

• Yes I'd be offended and report you even if people's faces would be blocked out
  • No I wouldn't be offended and I'd even watch the video
  • I wouldn't be offended, but I wouldn't watch the video cause it sounds too boring

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would watch the video. Hell, even if I would be offended by it, I'd watch it. It sounds hilarious haha. Much of comedy is offensive to some extent since it often makes jokes at peoples expense. If I have had any dumbass moments over my time on GAG, feel free to throw them on there too. You wouldn't even need to hide my username haha

What Girls Said 12

• Sounds alright to me! Aslong as you remember to blur out people's usernames and profile pictures, you're all good in the hood 🙌🏽

• That sounds lit, just gather up all the dumb ass questions and opinions (watch like 20% of them be mine though). I'll probably laugh my ass off.

• Froggyyyy do it, do it lmfsooo😂☺☺☺ it'll be HILARIOUS! Maybe this will lighten up a depressed person's day... cause they're are dome wild thing's bring said and asked on this site. I'm a gag creep and I approve this message😝😝 face's would be OK to show, it's the name's that should be hidden. Cause once u add a face to the content it make's it wayyyyyy funnier I don't know why. I'm all for it. 👍

• "B" Bro... Bring it on, @Blondfrog.
    Good luck. xx

• It sounds awesome :P

• No, because no one would honestly go on youtube to watch anything about G@G except G@G people.

• yea it's an original idea. I see how amusing it can be :P
    but just hide the usernames as well as their faces.
    and post it here on gag prior posting it on your channel, in case you forgot to hide smthng or someone disapproved on smthng

• Omg yes! I'm all for it 😁

It would be even more fun if we can guess/figure out who said what 👍

• Yeah its like life doesn't want you to ask questions sometimes :( lol

• Speaking of which do me a fav and answer the last question that I just asked. Thanks

• I'd watch it! ;)

• Do it. 👍🏼

• Too much time on your hands

• That sounds like an awesome idea!

What Guys Said 13

• Feel free to use my picture, and if you should find you need a video of me farting, I'll be pleased to provide one!

• Nope I would love to see it. I have one quote I'd love to share as well as a picture from this girl who messaged me (I had posted it before) that I think you would like to see for your montage.

• Since you don't show the faces, then I'm sure most people won't care, but if you show the faces, or even the usernames, many people would be offended.
    Most people here don't like when others laugh at their stupidities xD

• "Offended"?

Anyone who is offended by that needs to see a therapist

And tbh I'd laugh my ass off XD we need thisssss

• I want $2.50 for every view

• Do it bro. We should have a G@G troll award or something.

• DO IT!!! If I'm on it don't block my username or face xD

• It'd be pretty amazing! Go ahead! XD

• As long as you help demonstrate my awesomeness, I'm good. :-P

• We'll see lol its mostly gonna be from opinions and questions I've seen though and answered and takes and contests on here too :)

• Nah man, that sounds like an awesome idea. I'm all for it.

• I'll report the hell out of you because I'm offended by that sort of tomfoolery :|

• And then people wonder why I always go anon ;)

I'm baffled as to why people haven't asked what your channel's name (or url) is on YouTube

• If it won't get deleted by GAG admins... honestly I'd be disappointed... I'd wonder why only ma questions go deleted and not others...