Whats with all the hate, as of late?

I mean you ask a genuine question, you get insulted, from both genders, and no its not just me, and its not just troll questions. Whats with all the hate lately?

• I've noticed it too
  • I haven't noticed it

Most Helpful Girl

• The troll questions cofuse our sense of when something is genuine and when something is joke.

• I get that too :( A lot of people think Im trolling, but Im just socially awkward and have a lot of questions that most people my age already know :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I've noticed that it's increased since the down vote button has been gone. People who disagree with an opinion are now forced to actually say something instead of just clicking once and leaving. Some of the comment threads I've read are quite heated because of this.

I know that's not the only factor but it's definitely played a part.

• I've seen it a loooot too. I think it's the lack of downvote button. People are getting in more arguments and have less patience for others.

• People can be jerks.

• NO CHILD! All humans are filth. We only act kind because of laws and rules. The worlds natural state is that of hatred, killing and suffering. Your first world existence blinds you from the true dark world.

• I have no life. Sorry, I'll try to tone my hate down a bit.

• There are hateful, shallow people in the world.

• try to ignore that bullshit, some people are intolerant of holding down their anger and hate. or some people are genuinely hateful naturally.

for instance, someone says something I don't like, I don't feed them. I just don't respond.

• people become more bitter during the winter months.. ?

• Nothing new> It's the internet been going on for ever here.

• I must be blind or something cause I seriously haven't seen any more hate on here than the usual.

• Must be something in the water. Luckily I haven't drunk any. :))

What Guys Said 8

• 1|1
  • Damn straight there are some grumpy-ass people on here lately! Not sure what's up! Perhaps it is the winter blues for some people and they need some sunshine and a lollipop shoved up there...

• This site draws misogynists like flies to shit and there's apparently no moderation policy to deal with it.

• I think you mean man hating feminists.

• Nope. I'm pretty sure I know what I mean.

• It's ever since the downvote was gone.

• hate is hate. its always around you porking bastard fuck-face.

• Some people her are assholic negative bullshits that appears them selves as smart.

• Indeed, you are right, especially by that "SexyStudent" catfish.

• As far as I remember it's always been like this - even before this redesign with it's upvotes and downvotes and whatnots