Do you think some of the anon OPs deliberately post misandrist/misogynist questions to spur gender wars here on G@G?

I've been observing a lot of sexist driven questions lately. And its been causing a lot of clashes between the men and women here. Someone causes a lot of hate for men, some for women. Do you think these OPs do it deliberately?

• Yep. Know what you mean.
  • No. They seem genuine.
  • This is G@G. Nothing wrong with a little Girls vs Guys.
  • Its wrong. And it needs to stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure there are some that do. But I think most of them genuinely feel what they say.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that to be the case, yeah.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah, for sure. Many trolls seem to make comments solely to add fuel the fire of any 'gender war' or gender-fueled hate that's already going on. Hence why it's best to just ignore them. No point in trying to reason because they're generally way too far past being able to give any grounds to their statement and feel like them having been rejected in the past is more than enough reason to hate an entire sex.

• Definitely, they are called "trolls".
    We should ignore them.

• More than trolling, I think they deliberately want men and women to hate each other here. As if there isn't enough of it already.

• That's true, but at least they won't get like 100 answers from people, but be deleted their question instead.

• Well, we'll see.

What Guys Said 4

• I actually considered some of the controversial, emotionally charged questions on here may be written by gag for traffic and to get an emotional reaction on the site. I doubt gag actually does that, but at points I noticed those types of questions tended to be asked in a fairly consistent rate so I thought maybe gag may have some of those questions ready to post under anonymous if real users weren't asking them consistently enough. It wouldn't surprise me.

• To stir up the pot? Yeah. Everyone's hating everyone.

• To get page views and draw interest to the site. There's a reason those question often are popular and have many responses.

• Too much anonymity on Gag, trolls proliferate

• What absoulte nonsense! It doesn't take a woman to figure that out.

• "misandry" = the cry of the butthurt antifeminist

there is no misandry

when gangs of women are out there raping men and killing men and women say they shouldn't have dressed like that, then you can cry misandry

gettng pretty sick of this white supremacist patriarchy we got going on here