Will you still be on GaG when you're 64?

Inspired by hearing a Beatles song... if you're already 63 or older no need to answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way I won't be would be due to:
    -I'm dead
    -I forgot how to use the Internet
    -The Internet no longer exist and there's something else that's way more advanced
    -GAG is gone/canceled/deleted

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• Everything @DivaMonae said! Unless I am dead or gag is deleted than yup!

• fuck yeah, my adopted kids will be here, and their kids will be here too, and the kids of the kids of my kids will be here.

• lol! i seriously doubt it.

• I sincerely hope not.

• Anything is possible, I suppose!

• No. I won't be. I imagine I will be leaving within the next few years.

• I doubt it.

• Unlikely. Most sites only last a few years. It is still twenty years away for me and if I go back that many years the Apple Mac had only just been released and mobile phones were brand new.

• Yeah maybe we'll have Google search available on the inside of our eyelids by then...

• no i don't think so. What if i get a heart attack if i read or see something. Or even worse what if someone decides to troll at me? :)

• So you're planning on being a really hypersensitive 64 year old..."Gaah, a penis pic... oh my heart"

• hahahahaah nah i don't think i would be that extreme. I just don't think i would be on for that long...

• I don't know, maybe yes, maybe no. Who knows if I'll live up to 64, I could be dead, even though I know 64 is a little too young to die.

• At the rhythm things are becoming worse in this site, I believe I won't.
    They supposedly make updates, but most of those so called "improvements" suck, they're destroying the site.

• I won't still be here on my next birthday.

• Of course. 😜

• With this latest update not likely much longer.

• will GaG even exist when I'm 64? lol

• Nah I don't think so

• I highly doubt it. I've already wanted to delete. I'm just waiting for the right time I guess

• Not a chance

• Fuck no

• I don't think so, I'm thinking of leaving again.

• Nope. Lol

• Seriously I doubt it.

• I feel sorry that this is all that Beatles song inspired for you.

• Yesterday I saw a guy's opinion who was 60 something.

What Guys Said 22

• I'll still be here with the same picture cracking jokes like I do right now and people won't know who Chris Pratt is, some other guy will take his spotlight.

• Fuck yeah. I am looking forward to my @palek years where people will look up to me for wisdom and I will guide them through poop metaphors.

But this website might be long go until then. Humans might even go extinct by then judging by the way things are going so far hah

• You've yet 40 years to go but it's well worth the wait! if you're wise you'll use those years to develop a proper sense of self-defecating humor!

• Once i oficially have the "one" without any problems going on, then no, i would be off. I only come here, when i need advice on dating and how to deal with situations, but if im 64, i would be wise enough to know what to do in those situations.

• I think that the question is: will GaG still exist when I'm 64. A lot can happen until 2058.

• If they keep making the types of updates as they have of late, I'm afraid there won't be any GAG users left in 13 years. :-(

• I'm 29 years away from being 64 but if GAG is still around at that time, I seriously doubt that I'll still use it.

I've been on this site for less than two weeks and I'm already starting to get bored with it :)

• Only if they bring back the downvote

• I don't know.. How do I even know I'll live until 64? Shit can happen any time in life.

• Lol who knows I'm not gonna say what the future holds in this regard.

• I'm not sure I can live that long, So I don't know, I think I will dead in 35-50y old

• If GAG lasts that long then that is the best website ever

• I doubt it, cause with the most recent update, I doubt I'll be on G@G when I'm 27.

• I don't know if the GaG community will still exist in the first place.

• I don't even know if I'll make it that far. I highly doubt this site will even exist then.

• Nah, i will be president, and with no time for gag :c

• If it carries on the way it is I won't me here in march

• I have no idea. Probably not though? I don't know what's going to happen in 41 years.

• FUCK NO HOLY SHIT THAT WOULD MEAN IM A FAILURE AT LIFE

• Nah i'll prolly be dead by then

• I don't think so lol

• Nope - I don't know if I'l make it to the end of this year with these "up"grades

• I doubt GAG's gonna exist till 2055-2056 when I'll be 64...