Anybody else ever get annoyed with stupid ass questions retards ask on here?

"My boyfriend has a penis. If I suck it does he get mad?" "My girlfriend cheated. Should I marry her?" "I had an orgasm during se. I probably didn't mean to. Does this mean I have cancer?" "My legs are the same size all the way down! Will anyone ever love me?"

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, I was thinking the same thing. "Off yourself, you too, annnnddd you as well."

• What about all of these "How do I look?" and "rate my ass" questions? If a woman gets hit on a lot she should know how hot she is!

• YEEEESSSS!!! The planet might just survive if these people weren't reproducing

• They'd need advice on how to die out.

What Girls Said 12

• YES sometimes it looks like one of those "Stupid Yahoo answers" posts on here.

• Lmfao yes

• Skinny girl asks: "am I fat"
    My penis is 9inc, is it too small for girls?
    Should we make abortion mandatory for ugly people?
    Is having a small head a turn off? Do I have a small head? Is having a small head worse than being short?

• What? I never noticed 🤔

• All the time. That's why I take breaks from here.

• Lol yes

• Yeah, I do get annoyed at the questions, but "retard" seems a little overly mean...

• I agree, the questions are super dumb, but it doesn't mean they have a mental disorder, not that there's anything wrong with mental conditions

• take an ax to them, Pat.

• Or the questions on stupid questions.

• Lol omfg lmao

• LMAO, YES.

• Patrick, will you marry me?

What Guys Said 12

• Girls dont wanna fuck me therefore I am ugly, should I kill myself?

iruntheinternet.com/.../...bopping-1411903135g.gif

My question/opinion does not violate any rule for posting on G@G

• Well observed. Made me laugh.

• Also, you forgot my favourite one:
      "This guy checks me out every day. Do you think he likes me?"

• I did forget about that one but that's another good example

• "My boyfriend and I were both fully clothed and we dryhumped/he jacked off on my tits/I gave him a handy. PLEASE EPLH I AM SURE I AM PREGNANT OMFG"

• It's unbelievable isn't it? Some of them must just be from boredom.

• I usually just poke fun at those people, it's probably unfair to use retards for entertainment but nobody's sued be yet! hahaa

• We have the Special Olympics for a reason. I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of retard sterilization

• The double amputees running is the best! Yeah, eugenics is morally wrong but logically sound. lol

• those all seem like troll questions.

• They do. But for some reason they keep popping up. Is there a way to block them?

• what you can do is filter your feed to only show posts by people you are following, thats the only way I can think of.

other than that, you'll just have to ignore and skip.

• Yiu missed out my personal favourite "are my DD's too small for men" "my cock is 10 inches long I'm embarrassed to show girls my tiny cock"

• I'm confused, why would I be annoyed with the people who are using the site for its intended purpose?

• I was under the impression that this site was designed for people that needed insight and opinions from various individuals. When someone asks "What's the difference between sex and rape?" (That's a question I've seen here before) it makes me wonder who ties these peoples' shoes

• Not sure why you're sending me a video. Your part of this conversation is over. Have a nice night

• Actually @PatrickBateman incestuouse children don't actually have that high of a chance for birth defect

• Yes all the time I get rather bored seeing the same old same old all the time. Especially penis size or boob size questions

• Yup I do. Especially the questions that go something like "anybody else ever get annoyed with stupid ass questions retards ask on here?". Those are the worst, and from the biggest butthurt retards.

• Yeah and the comments that other retards leave are even more irritating. Thanks for your feedback by the way

• You're the only one that sounds butthurt here.

• @WeWereMeantToBe I agree. He's probably one of the people that ask if his small dick is the reason his girlfriend is cheating.

• hahaha, that's why there's an anon button!! You have to accept that most people are not versed in the world of common sense here and in the real world!

• Ya forgot about repeatitive questions about feminism... and skin color... disgusting...

• yeah sometimes I wish the trolls would up their game. they're just dialing it in.