Admins, can you take it all back to normal again?

We are not happy with this change, please :(

• I'm not happy with the update, let's go back!
  • Nah Amy, this is a good update (really, fam?)
  • I'm indifferent
  • We are the admins and we do what we want, so screw you! (for admins only lol)

Most Helpful Guy

• GaG needs to be restored back to normal, I support this movement!!!

• fuck yeah fam, Amy move masses @facepalm

• Thanks for MHOooooh!

• welcome dude, you deserve it XD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Im not happy either about the new updates. The real bummer is questions being closed now. That one really hits hard. :(

#StopClosingQuestions

• I just got online and to my surprise, every question i clicked are closed. Definitely this one i disliked the most, might as well remove them from the feed..

• @simplyadorable. Yeah the same thing happened to me. When I logged on and went through a lot of questions. a lot of them were closed. This is the most worst update I dislike the most out of all of them. This has to be my most saddest few days on gag since I been on this site. And I normally don't complain much. :(

• if we cry for long enough they might take it back like the downvote change.

I'll give it a chance but that automatic closing of questions... I will never like that for sure

• Amy is right again, this newest update is probably the worst in the history of GaG, I really dislike the "closed questions".

• What the fuck is with closing questions that shit is lame

• Oh between them rising trollers and closing questions, and private opinions. I think they're screwing with us.

• this new update is horrible

• OK I'm gonna turn out the lights, and I want the old G@G put back ASAP and nobody gets hurt.

• I'm with Amy bring gag back!

• The perverted mexican girl is right! Bring the old GAG back!

• Adelante, chica
    Вы идете девочка

Vy idete devochka

你去的女孩

Nǐ qù de nǚhái

you go girl! lol

• can we have a #Rewind? A year into the past?

• those tijuana brothels tho

• Why's it bad to answer questions where MHO was selected?

• The only thing they should keep is the ability to turn off notifications; I can't stand seeing "You've answered 20 questions today... boy your arm must be tired. Well, we hope that's why your arm is tired"

I'm not level 7 yet which is, supposedly the level when you finally don't see that annoying notification - so the only thing I would want to keep from this "up"date is the ability to remove all notifications

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Hey! What exactly do you not like about it? We want to hear everyone's feedback. Change can be unexpected and sometimes it takes time to get used to new features. Our reasons for these changes were based on the feedback we received from the question our Product Manager posted, asking the community what we should focus on. If you haven't seen it already, you can check out the myTake explaining the changes here: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25903-less-opinions-on-more-questions-privacy-notifications

• The automatic closing of questions is a really, really, really bad idea, and, frankly, it's a bit of a slap in the face to the question asker -- who should perfectly well be able to choose when to close a question him/herself.

I predict that basically no one will choose MHO's anymore, until questions are already closed. ):

• thanks a lot!

also... I'm not getting any notification now, I unmarked some but I don't know why can't I see if my questions get more opinions or replies... my last notification was like 10 minutes ago even tho I just received a new opinion in this question.

• Yes, we're aware of this issue and are looking into it.

• I'm with Amy on this, I wanna go back to normal 😕

• Yeah, I agree, I totally dislike this new update :(

• I agree! What is with this closing questions thing and the private opinion thing wtf. Like why write an opinion that can't be shared with the public who are curious to see the answers to the question? Nope. I just want the downvotes to be back.

• What Amy said!

• I know this update is one of the worse yet!

• Once you get the notifications sorted out, it's fine. Now you won't have random creepers commenting on stuff from like 8 months ago.

• I fucking hate it. Just leave it alone and stop updating.

• Yes everything but what GAG users really wanted. BUT it's coming soon so they say. Didn't GAG admin keep saying something else was coming back till we all forgot about it?

• Ummm what changes? 🤔

• Yes, please, this new update is the worst. And where's the fucking downvote button? I want it back!!!

• While we're at it, I fully support we get back to not having a "How Do I Look" category.