Are your notifications working, since the update I'm no longer receiving notifications even tho their all checked marked in settings?

• My notifications are working just fine
  • I'm also not receiving any notifications

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just about to ask the same thing. I noticed when I wasn't getting message notifications. Glad it's being worked on now!

Most Helpful Guy

• OK let's do a test... hit a reply on ma comment...

What Girls Said 5

• Hey llorando, we are aware of this issue. We were working on a couple of bugs, this should be fixed now though :)

• Still no notifications yes.

• I don't think it's quite working, got notifications for this question and for some reason the notifications where under opinion instead of question.

• @Asker What do you mean under opinion instead of question? If you go through all the notifications listed on your settings page, you will see that some of them are about opinions while others are about questions. For instance, you will receive notifications when anyone replies on an opinion you have also replied to, unless you disable that notification from your settings page.

• Any chance you just aren't getting any in general?

• I'm appose to be getting notifications, especially this question.

• Nope, not even for my other questions and opinions.

• I didn't get that notification I had to check for it

• I was getting them for everything now nothing even your last comment I only came across it by chance.

• I am getting less notifications then i used too. Now i have to click on my profile to get the whole thing!
    :)

• Just got one so it's working now.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm having the same problem.
    @xHoneyxBeex

• i haven't had any yet either

• It's wacky right now. I'm tired of them changing shit... If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• Lucky you :P What's with these new stupid notifications? Why on earth would anyone care if someone else's opinion was chosen as MHO