First of all, I would like to congratulate the G@G staff on the recent update :) it is everything I had hoped for and more. To celebrate this occasion I would like to suggest few of my own ideas for your considereation.
1. Limit on the number of opinions that can be posted. 5 opinions per week should be enough. People need to understand that freedom of speech is a privilege and shouldn't be taken for granted.
2. Removal of the tag feature. People should spend less time searching for the usernames of people they wanna tag and more time answering questions.
3. Limit the number of questions that can be asked to 1 per week. People should learn how to use Google.
4. Limit the number of words in opinions to 100. People waffle too much. "Yes I like it" and "No I dont like it", you dont need a whole paragraph.
5. Remove mods. Let people fight it out. This website is getting too chummy.
6. Quadruple the prices of giftcards. People need to work harder on answering questions.
7. Remove messages. People can talk somewhere else. This place if for giving opinions. Time is xper, xper is giftcards, and giftcards is money.
Thank you for reading.
Most Helpful Girl
Stop giving them more terrible ideas. I'm going to blame you if any of these happen. media.giphy.com/media/DHIOkOqW00rOU/giphy.gif4
Most Helpful Guy
1. Freedom of speech is a basic human right. I have to assume that from the very first number, you're being sarcastic, or incredibly naive
2. More time answering the 5 questions they can answer.
3. Limiting people, again.
4. Now, if you're not being sarcastic, I have to assume you're a fascist of some kind.
5. Now you're sounding incredibly fascist
6. This has to be a joke by this point
7. Now I get the joke.3