So many Gag questions are about crushes. My question, what's stopping you?

Is it the fear of rejection, insecurity, low self-esteem, shyness, lack of confidence, your looks or a mole on your left cheek or everything?

I feel like life is too short to be worrying about if the person you have genuine feelings for feel the same way about you. Just go out there and freaking ask.

• Yes. Those question are hella annoying just ask your crush out and see what happens!!!
  • No. They need emotional support.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know. People need answers. Some need courage, or inspiration, or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• those questions are hella annoying

What Guys Said 8

• If you REALLY want a boyfriend/girlfriend, you don't get a crush on someone who is already dating someone else. You find someone who is available and seems to be a realistic match for you, and then you go for it. You don't just sit around dreaming about what it would be like if. . .

If you are stuck in crush mode, it's because you want to pretend to be interested when you are really too scared to go for it. So. . . admit to yourself that you are a chicken and that is the first step in the road to recovery.

• he's right the girls i like won't say have crush on cause iam never at that level really, so the girls i like usually share the same feelings as me and i attempt to make a move it fails sometimes but thats life.

• Can we maybe sticky a couple of very useful inspirational responses to anyone trying to ask a question on whether or not they should go for it?

• Life is an average of like 70 years definitely NOT short

• Because I am afraid of rejection.

• Lol its not that simple xD

• it is but people love to complicate things

• Well, i already know the answer. Is yes, but she has a boyfriend already so... she says she would go out with me if she wasn't dating anyone.

• U ask?

It's fuckin' 21st century... it made people from both genders... total pussies...

Wish we were still in 20th century...

• I literally cannot think of anything to say.

Me: "Hi my names ______!"
    My crush: "Oh hello."

*Awkward silence*

What Girls Said 7

• I like my mole on my left cheek..
    anyways..
    -mixed signals
    -rejection
    -appearing desperate
    -lack of confidence/shy/timid
    -feeling like you're way out of there league
    -another person is in the picture (so competition)
    -religion/culture
    -or they know that things just won't work out, no matter what

• People should stop worrying about rejection and just take the plunge. I wasted my high school years fantasizing about being my crush but now I'm in college. If I like a guy, I just ask him to hang out. If he is not interested. I just move right along and hit the reset button.

• Yerp, I know.

• fear of rejection, of looking desperate, of being completely random, of appearing shallow.

• The fact that he is a player and even if I ask him out things won't work out. I'll be the one giving more and I didn't came to life to be the one giving.

• I dont mind giving support, but they usually want it in place of DOING something. no as a means to. or in alongside of.

• those questions are so fucking annoying

• haha I asked a million questions on here and still couldn't do it! now he's taken. O wellz

• and its a hole by the way
      LOL!!

• I don't like to ask.