Am I the only one not receiving any notifications?

So since the new update I'm not getting any new notifications.
I went to my settings and checked all the boxes in order to get notifications, but nothing.
I UNCHECKED all the boxes to see if it was a glitch, and still don't get any.

I had to check some of my opinions, and my latest question to see if I had new activity, and indeed there was, but I got no notification.

Am I the only one with this problem?

• You're alone
    24% (7)31% (4)26% (11)Vote
  • You're not alone *hugs*
    76% (22)69% (9)74% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• in chrome they work (on chromium on my notebook still broken since weeks) and when I tried edge I didn't get any notifications. but didn't look into it much further because that browser is crap anyway

0|1
    0|0
    • Now it's working, but before they weren't, even in Chrome. But I'm glad they finally fixed it.

What Girls Said 10

• I haven't gotten a notification for like the past 5 hours.

1|1
    0|0
    • You might check your settings apparently there are a bunch of new notification options they have.

• I think I am not getting notifications either

0|2
    0|0
    • I don't know why they love to fuck with the site so much. 😑😑😑

• I know! And it's usually ghost notifications... now there's no notifications at all xD
      Let's see if you got this one haha

• I did.. yay.. party time..

• I think *hugs* should've been present in both options. But this is not happening to me. I was getting all the useless notifications.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha well I'll hug you no matter what option you chose :P

• Show All
    • I take it back!!! I'm not getting notifications anymore ugh!

• I didn't get these either!! Ugh!! >:(
      It comes and goes. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. I'm checking my questions and recent opinions to see if I have new activity.
      I hope they fix it soon >.>

• Apparently, the notifications should be back. Fingers crossed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm getting fewer then I was before which is soooo strange. I have to click on my profile to get the whole thing in black and white. Such a waste of time!
    Take care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just like you there are other users who are not receiving notifications at the moment. As for me, I can't tell because I usually barely receive any notifications.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not either.

0|1
    0|0
  • trust me you don t want to :/
    fuckin' annoying! my notifications are overcrowded with bs...-_-

0|1
    0|0
    • You can still go to your settings and change what you wanna be notified for, but I don't know if that's working or not xD

• ow... eh :P
      getting on it then hehe

• Same here.

0|1
    0|0
  • It seems to be working now.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Nope you're not. I haven't received any either. Chances are if you reply to this, I won't know unless I come back.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no notification for private messages but I do for just the regular notifications on the bell icon.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had 26 notifications this morning

0|1
    0|0
    • I had 13. All were about me not selecting mho, except for one that said I had a new opinion on this question. I entered and I had like ten, not just one :/

• Yeah same for me, 2 people replied to my comment and I didn't even know about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably - but the notifications have change to the worse.

I now see something states as "Has now got a final result" .. well, I don't care.

It used to be much nicer and displayed a whole text; the notifications were useful. Now they are not and I don't bother with them

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm thinking it may be a bug/glitch with the "Mark all as read" button.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't been getting notifications for my pms and neither has the person I chat with :/

0|1
    0|0
  • i haven't had any either

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I noticed that too

0|1
    0|0