Are you addicted to GAG?

Even though i disagree with some updates (especially no downvote but other things), I will admit i am now, not like every second of the day i think about it and rush too it but it is like my chill spot and i always come back no matter what the site looks like (i dont think admins understand that). Are you like that?

• Yes
  • no
  • meh eh kinda
  • i just come here to fap to lady7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• At work during the day it gets slow at times, so I surf this GaG a moderate amount every weekday to help pass the time, as well as pass along my knowledge and ask the throught-provoking random questions that pop into my hand!

What Girls Said 4

• It's a love hate relationship 😕

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...46dc5b1369.jpg

• I was but I think GAG may have broken me with this latest update.

• I was , but i am losing interest. It has too much of a negative affect on me.

• Kind of. I don't want to leave because I genuinely care about some people here and it's not possible for me to keep in touch with them otherwise. But if they jeep making sucky updates I'll leave. I spend less time here day by day.

What Guys Said 3

• No, I'm not addicted. When I have other priorities, I totally forget about GAG.

• ummm.. its waning

• I'd say it's a love and hate relationship mostly...