Anyone else not receiving all of the notifications?

So after this new update, I'm only receiving like 70% of the notifications that I'm actually supposed to. I didn't receive them a few times when the asker upvoted my opinion or replied to it.

Same thing happened with a message. I didn't see the notification icon on the top right. I only saw the message after I went to my inbox.

Updates:
@DiogoRibeiro any idea?

1|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like I am receiving 200% of the notifications I should be receiving.

Why the hell did I get a notification that you asked a question?

7|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I am also not seeing notifications.
    And I don't understand why questions, whether MHO picked or not, are being closed. While I understand that there are enormous amounts of questions, simply closing peoples questions is rude.
    The question owner should be messaged, and asked if they wish their question closed. If they do not reply with X amount of time, close the question automatically. But give the people asking the chance to keep their questions open if they wish!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree. Even if they were to close questions, the asker should be able to do it manually.

• im missing a fuck ton, but what can we do? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting notifications I don't care about.

Like results of some poll, or some dude's opinion was selected as the best one.

Why would I give a fuck, seriously?

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm just getting notifications now that make this seem like a FB Q&A, where I get updates when my followers, or those following me (I haven't figured that out yet) ask a new question

1|0
    0|0
  • This site needs serious maintenance pal. Its becoming worse.

1|1
    0|0
  • no i'm not getting them all.
    it's a bit hit and miss

1|0
    0|0
  • I am getting bombarded with notifications that I could care less about.

Im going to look for another sight similar. I was on experience project... maybe time to go back

1|0
    0|0
  • I am getting notifications I don't even want.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I hate it !!!

1|1
    0|0
  • I have no notification for private messages but I do for just the regular notifications on the bell icon.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no icon for messages either, but while I did for notifications, I wasn't receiving all of them. I had to go check my questions/opinions to know that someone did something there

• Hi. We pushed a fix last night and are still looking into new issues.

Please ping me if you're still having any trouble with notifications.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I've deselected several notification options and I'm still getting them so I guess GaG can't get anything right. Surprise~

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I didn't get my mytakes notification at all when comments were left

1|1
    0|0
    • None of them?

• After the update 3 comments and a "like" was left on my mytake. I didn't receive any notification. I just happened to look by chance and see it.

• It's something like that here too, but it says that they are new when I click on it

• im not receiving a single one, so I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm ignoring them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Again, thanks for reporting this issue, we're looking into it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm not getting any really at all. Maybe like 1 or 2 here and there. Still this is crazy how bad this mess up is.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm getting more notifications than I would like so I have no idea what is going on at your end.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm not being notified of a lot of stuff. Like I wasn't notified of this opinion of yours. I had to come see the question again to know that you even answered it.

• But I am getting notifications that I don't really want

• I have de-selected most of the notifications but not when someone comments on my question... but I'm not getting notified.

Seriously fucked up things here GaG.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am now receiving my message and question notifications, but not all of my opinion ones

1|0
    0|0
  • When people like or reply sometimes they notify me sometimes they dont, I was about to ask this too, but now i realized I'm not alone

1|0
    0|0
  • ya I just started to receive 10 of them

1|0
    0|0