Is anyone else tired of GAG's unnecessary updates 😕 (Part 2)?

...
And now here we are with the latest update. The only thing that I can see positive coming out of it is allowing us to select and unselect what we would like to be notified on so good job. 👍 The privacy comment feature isn't bad either... However although content is an important issue and you've asked us what should you focus on improving many of us are unsatisfied and angered that our questions will be closed down just because we or another user has already chosen MH. Do you not realize that we want to help these people and just becuase the user has already selected MH does not mean that they can't use someone else's advice and that it can't possibly better. I personally don't mind not winning MH as long as I know I've helped someone. Also half of the questions that are asked aren't even advice questions. They're just random qiestions asking for our opinion, preference, where we stand, etc. you can't deprive us of sharing that and restrict the we have to say it! And then this whole 48hrs thing I get why you're doing it but you are contradicting yourself. You say to guarantee that we'll have opinions to every question.. Well what happens when someone asks a question and doesn't get any opinions or comments within 48hrs? Exactly they still are without any opinions and you're only preventing them from ever getting opinions to that question 😒

Please I beg of you return GAG to the way it was and don't make changes unless we ask for them and however you're going to try to fix the issue you should run it by us or ask us how we think the issue could be solved. Let us vote on it or something becuase this just isn't working -_-

Anyone else with me on this?

If you happened to click the question without seeing the first part here's the link to part 1:
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1919433-is-anyone-else-tired-of-all-of-gag-s-unnecessary-updates-part-1
Can I please get some more opinions...

Most Helpful Guy

• Previous 2 updates were terrible. One of them completely destroyed news feed. Like, I used to have 2 topics and 5-6 chosen people in news feed and it contained 100% only things I was interested in. Now I have news feed, which consists of 30% - things I am interested in and the rest are some mytakes (of people I have never known, about topic I am not really interested in), popular questions (no interest from my side) etc. simply 70% of news feed or more is now rubbish (for me).

Most Helpful Girl

• @Do you not realize that we want to help these people and just becuase the user has already selected MH does not mean that they can't use someone else's advice and that it can't possibly better. I personally don't mind not winning MH as long as I know I've helped someone. Also half of the questions that are asked aren't even advice questions. They're just random qiestions asking for our opinion, preference, where we stand, etc. you can't deprive us of sharing that and restrict the we have to say it! And then this whole 48hrs thing I get why you're doing it but you are contradicting yourself. You say to guarantee that we'll have opinions to every question.. Well what happens when someone asks a question and doesn't get any opinions or comments within 48hrs? Exactly they still are without any opinions and you're only preventing them from ever getting opinions to that question

Well-said! And I was shocked when I received a notification yesterday informing me that they closed a question I asked just
    4 days ago :( And l don't care about MHO too.

What Guys Said 3

• Need people like me in the decision making team.
    Voting sucks, don't let the stupid 51% fuck up the decent 49%.

• Does voting suck? We haven't had any say in anything. This was the decisions making teams doing and majority of their ideas were bad.

• Why should you have a say in it? It's not your site to begin with.
      I believe 1 clever opinion has far more value than 1000 stupid opinions combined.
      So there's no point in voting.
      Go for the alpha brains and take their opinions instead of making 700 polls and asking 100 questions about what change to make.

If the above is done I am sure we won't have stupid updates like this one.

• Yes I hate it :( they change more than clothes.

• Yes!! It's very unnecessary

What Girls Said 0