Not getting notifications?

Not getting notifications for opinions to my questions, yes they are checked in my settings.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody is having the same problem. So many problems with this new update.

• same! sorry i have to comment here because this question is 'closed' lol!
      all my notifications have disappeared and until i saw this question, i thought it was just me.

• @justbanANNAz yea this new update sucks, I had more questions and trouble with the buggy update, but I need to close out some questions in order to ask them. This new update blows!

• @RedRain hey redrain, yeah most opinions, mentions, follows, messages... everything. they only come up once every now and then, not actually consistently, and i hate ignoring people so i try to chase everything up and it's really frustrating.

What Girls Said 1

• Me too! i have to click my profile to get the whole thing which sucks. Only the first two people to respond will get you notifications. And the rest... well i don't know. This is my experience. And sometimes i don't even get notifications for some of the questions i asked too.

What Guys Said 2

• I am not getting them to. I had a message but got no notification.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more