Who else hates gag now?

Getting a notification for ever damn poll that you have answered, private opinions you can't see, not being able to downvote, being able to allow only guys or only girls...

I find all of these changes bad and gag is becoming more and more boring place. Who agrees?

• Yes, I dislike these new changes
    82% (9)73% (16)76% (25)Vote
  • No, I think these changes are good
    9% (1)14% (3)12% (4)Vote
  • Show results
    9% (1)13% (3)12% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Just to point out, yeah I know you can go to settings and choose when you want notifications.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Private opinions? Wow. What, another way for people to hide from open criticism? Why on earth did I even join this site in the first place?

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't like allowing unmoderated 'private' opinions from trolls

2|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I am extremely fed up with having to wade through 20+ notifications to find one that's actually relevant (such as someone replying to you).

1|1
    0|0
  • Hate is a strong word. I'm not there yet, but this last round of updates is definitely driving the site off a cliff Thelma and Louise style. #GetGAGBack

1|0
    0|0
  • This will be the downfall of gag. I'm just hoping they listen to the people and go back to how it was

1|0
    0|0
  • New changes are a disaster...

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do not really like them either. However, you know you can adjust your notification preferences on your settings?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but who thought this would be a good idea in the first place? Yesterday when I logged in, I had 20 notifications.

• Yeah, I had the some problem a few hours ago. My notifications shot up all of a sudden. It's quite pointless.

• The only thing I hate now is that it closes after a certain period of time which is really really annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate black/white/feminism obsession mostly... too many obsessed users here...

0|0
    0|0
  • Calm down, the dislike button is coming back.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well... I went from no notifications to 36 in two minutes. It was certainly annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can go to setting and select the notification that you want to see. At first I didn't like the fact that I would see notifications for every single thing, but once I knew I can change that through settings, I'm okay with the changes overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate GAG only their latest update.

0|0
    0|0