Who has left this site for a while (year+) then come back?

Just asking because i just did. this account used to be used by a boy (peter pan) and a girl (tinkerbell) but she doesn't use it anymore.

• i have left (year+)
  • i have left (less than a year)
  • i haven't ever stopped using GAG

Most Helpful Girl

• I left for two years at one point. I was busy with life. Now I'm back because I can balance it all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome back Pete and Tink'. Missed ya.

• nope just peter :( , Tink has taken a hiatus from the site. but i'm trying to convince her to get back on with me. we don't have nearly the time we used to and things are changing a lot with my situation too.

• but @RasmusAiken thanks for the welcome back, means a lot.

What Girls Said 6

• Not me! lol!

• I left for like, 6 months once...

but I couldn't resist the Siren's call of the cookies

• i left GaG for a few months a couple years back and for a little over a month this year

• I was on here last year. I was level 9 when i deactivated

• I haven't left gag to much. Though I will go through periods were I just log on for the daily exp and that's it. Stuff like that could last a month or so.

• We all know peter & tinker where the same person!

What Guys Said 3

• There was this one time when I didn't log on GAG... for one day.

No seriously, I have been on here quite literally every single day since I joined except for that one where I had no internet while in the country.

• I've left for a few months, but I'm thinking about leaving again, it's gone way downhill recently.

• yeah i left for like a year. and saw the "what happened yesterday" message on my yahoo mail. and thought.. why not.

• Actually when I started I was more like a tourist visitor... how can I put it... it was like dat for a year or so...

So I can say almost if not fully...