GAG I don't need notifications for irrelevant things?

I don't care how many questions there are on the update, it sucks.. get rid of this feature.

• I agree
  • I like it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I completely agree. As little as I have been here, it makes no rational sense that I should long in with 126 notifications. -_- The notification options are ridiculous and silly. Poorly thought out.

• lol.. You have it Easy then @Esplorare :)) xxoo

• @Paris13 Lol, how many did you have?

*log in not long in lmao

• lol!!! I lost count, @Esplorare... I have been Logging in and out since 5:30 this Morning, Clicking and Picking Nearly All day. lol!! I feel like I have another New job Now on gag, worse when it was a bit Easier before all of this redrick. lolxxoo

What Guys Said 7

• You can get rid of unwanted notifications in Settings. Gag should have explained that more thoroughly

• Go in the settings and uncheck the boxes for notifications u don't want... that's what I did. :-D

• Yess i want the old gag back 😢

• I agree. Fuck YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU whoever came up with this shit!

• I agree on this, there are too many irrelevant notifications

• Settings... and uncheck wotever ya don't want in conversations section...

• You can go turn most of them off under settings. Which is critical.,

There's no way anyone would want a bunch of these now, way way too spammy

What Girls Said 6

• You can select which notifications you want to receive by going to your settings page, scrolling down to where it says "notifications" and then unchecking from the list the notifications you do not want to receive. Then click "save" :)

• I definitely agree, I don't care to see if someone else got MHO because it just causes my notification to increase and I don't care for the like either, I more of less care about the comments after so I can SEE them and pay attention to them. The other notifications are a huge distraction

• High Five on This One, sis @Yesits_GalaxyHotchoc !!
    I hope now I can Find Time down the Friend Line for You, sis. lol!!
    Good luck and Just Teasing. xx

• I agree... also I'm not getting notifications when people answer my questions or mention me. What is happening?

• You do know you can turn notifications off. Here is a take on the update.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25903-less-opinions-on-more-questions-privacy-notifications

• Go to your Settings & turn off thise you don't want.