This question is featured and closed. Does this piss you off?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This question is now re-opened. Featured questions that were previously closed must be manually re-opened by an admin so if you notice one that is closed by mistake or if it is a glitch, feel free to let any of the admins know :)

• You should tell your devs that that is a really silly glitch and should have tested this phenomenon before they unleashed the latest update that yet again most of the GAG community hates. This shouldn't be your responsibility, I code Android clients and servers for a living, after all.

• @Betwyn you can't update a question once it's closed

• ah ok.. that doesn't surprise me too much...

and for many questions, that prolly doesn't matter...

but, for ones with polls, it closes when the polls does, how can you comment on the results?

or for the ones with advice on what to do going forward, sometimes it's nice to hear back what they did and how it went...

closing, needs tweaking.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• But, as per the rules, this question should be closed. it has selected the MH's

What should have happened, is that it stopped being featured.

• wait now, let me understand a bit... the admins are the ones who close a question after 2 weeks or so?

• They should close a question after a month.. at least 2 weeks..

• Yeah that's fucking stupid.

• Having it closed defeats the purpose of having it featured and vice-versa.

• no it doesn't bother me

What Guys Said 4

• I think the asker should be able to decide when/if to close the question.

Closing questions is a cool feature, it just shouldn't be automatic. Or at the very least the timer should be longer than 48hrs.

• Yep, fuck you gag, fuck you! lel

• I think it should be only closed by the authors. AND if the author wanted, it could open again. That would be fair.

• It's not long now until they ban my account.