Why does GAG keep messing about with the features?

The website was always perfectly fine but they keep overcomplicating the system in my opinon.

What do you think about it?

• I like it
  • It doesn't bother me either way
  • I don't like it
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Trial and error, and they're failing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like the latest changes at all. I can see why a window where a question could be closed out if it's receiving no replies would be helpful, but for that period to be 48 hours, or immediately upon selecting a MHO for it is just ridiculous. #GetGAGBack

Also, if you don't mind, what do you see on this question?

Is it just my closed question with an indication of private replies and nothing else?

• Completely agree with yo , even when you get MHO it's still nice to hear what other people have to say about it. Not everyone answers questions just in the hope of getting MHO..

And that question is completely private and closed, can't see anything.

• "And that question is completely private and closed, can't see anything."

That's what I thought. This makes the combination of the two absolutely useless to anyone but the person who asked the question. It's almost like they are trying to re-create a private messaging system embedded into the forum system. If they're going to do that, they should at least remove the closed, private only posts from the feeds since no one can do anything with them. Thanks for looking and confirming my thought. by the way, the thread was just people complaining about the new private question option. I awarded MHO to the first person of each gender to answer just to get it closed quickly so I could see what the unintended consequences were. :-)

• I didn't think about it like that but that's completely true it is like a private messaging system and also it means that other people who'd like to know the answer, then have to go and ask the question themselves.
      You're welcome, it's a good idea to see how things have changed.

• They've been doing it for years. I'm used to it.

• Mhm fair enough, it's just pretty annoying when you get used to something and then they change it all over again.

• It's probably to distract all its users from the fact there's still no GAG app.

• I like the idea of a GAG app, I think it would be pretty successful.

• Yeah they said they were making one years ago but It still hasn't happened

What Girls Said 0