An Open Invitation To All Admin Staff?

Might I be allowed in suggesting to you all, that perhaps it's about time, if not before time, that you all start to.. SIT UP. TAKE NOTICE. AND START ACTING RESPONSIBLY in listening to what YOUR MEMBERS are saying, wanting and requesting.

Remember without them, YOU won't even have a forum, let alone one you're continually hell bent on slowly destroying.

So please, before it's too late.. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE will you.

As always I thank you for your time in "hopefully" you reading this

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for echoing our concerns about all of this @SolitaireBond!

Admins, if you can "unadmin" yourself for a moment so you can see what the average user sees, please tell me how the following question is helpful to anyone but the person (me) who asked it?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1919826-how-useful-do-you-find-the-private-option-to-be

From what I've heard from others, it just shows the question, my update, and nothing else of value to anyone. Does it (or did it) show up in any feeds once it was closed? If so, why? It's useless in any feed now. It's like you tried to recreate a new private messaging system, but instead of creating an independent one, you just overlayed one onto the forum software with these "private" options. And don't even get me started about closing a question out after just 48 hours inactivity or whenever a MHO is chosen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like everything else thisll go in one ear and out the other...

• Regrettably I fear you could all be right.. But at least no one can say I haven't given it a go.

• But the post is down now anyway so what happened to it is a ~mystery~

• @BellePepper Great job! Well done! Thanks!

What Guys Said 14

• Hello there. We are indeed reading this and everyone at GirlsAskGuys is committed to keeping an open channel of communication to gather your feedback.

GirlsAskGuys is still relatively young as a platform and this is why it's going through constant changes. Not for the sake of changing things, but in pursuit of a solid product that can be relevant now and continue being relevant for years to achieve our goals of connecting and helping people around the globe.

Rest assured the new features and updates we pushed yesterday will be tweaked and perfected time and time again. Or removed, if they don't promote the changes we envision for our community.

Also, I'd like to point out that we are putting together a Beta Tester Program for GirlsAskGuys. This is personally very important to me and I believe it's going to be a great way to get you involved with what we're doing and assess the impact of new updates before the release.

Thank you for this question and thank you for being here. You're 100% right. GirlsAskGuys wouldn't exist without all of you. We know and respect that.

• To @DiogoRibeiro

Firstly may I on behalf of all of us here, thank you for your very quick and most valued reply.

Naturally I can only speak for myself, in saying that all your content has been read most thoroughly indeed.

It is indeed, at last encouraging and enlightening that someone, namely yourself , has been brave enough to come out of your closet and make yourself both known and heard.

In being a business woman myself, I know only to well the pitfalls and struggles in setting up new projects.. However, perhaps where I differ is in the fact that I constantly listen and appraise all criticisms and advice accordingly.. And wherever it is feasibly possible make and adjust accordingly at the earliest opportunity.

I can only hope that perhaps this has been the WAKEUP CALL that's been so desperately needed here.

I thank you sir in hoping that once again you may have taken time out to read this.

• Are you admins also reading this thread "Are admins on this website allowed to ask nonsense questions only to give MHO to each other?": www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1920020-are-admins-on-this-website-allowed-to-ask-nonsense-questions-only-to

?

• "GirlsAskGuys is still relatively young as a platform and this is why it's going through constant changes. . . "

So you're saying you're experimenting on us? We are not your playthings man ! We are human beings with hopes. . . and dreams ! (basically that but less cheesy)

"Also, I'd like to point out that we are putting together a Beta Tester Program for GirlsAskGuys. This is personally very important to me and I believe it's going to be a great way to get you involved with what we're doing and assess the impact of new updates before the release"

Seriously. . . do this. 10/10 MLG

Don't forget to give a little xper points to reward the beta bunny testers. They need their carrots you know

• PLEASE ADMINS FIX THE MHO THING WHERE YOU MUST AWARD MHO TO ASK NEW QUESTIONS AND WHEN YOU GIVE MHO IT CLOSES THE QUESTIONS WORST IDEA EVER

GET RID OF ALL THE NOTIFICATIONS

BRING BACK THE DOWNVOTE

And thank you for still running this community.

And thank u, asker, for asking this question.

• Excellent. Now will they bother to consider these words "from the trenches"?

• I love you.

• I approve this message.

• So very well put! Thank goodness someones had the ability to say it like this. Kudos!

• Certainly be nice wouldn't it lol.

• Yea 👍

• I don't find this update that bad, people are freaking out over nothing

• @DiogoRoberto
    Really guys, there are better ways to protest than this.

• Which admin staff

• Exactly.. It does make you wonder just who the hell is actually running this "circus" or should that read.. A Comedy Of Errors.

• @Saudiboy151.. You are more than welcome.. And please accept my sincerest apologies once more.

• Thank u,& God bless u

• Questions are expiring and now they think some of us want 500 notifications? I swear a 4 year old is making the decisions here.

• If you don't like the site don't use it.

Hop off your soapbox and use some for the shower.

• Don't worry I have faith in 'em... they promised they'll bring back downvote button after so many complaints... so I assume they'll abolish private opinions sooner or later...

I don't think they suck as admins... otherwise they couldn't keep such a big site alive for almost a decade... but I dunno why they thought dat change was good...

What Girls Said 10

• *sigh*

If only there was a way to make this website look less ugly, less laggy, less conducive to internet predators...

Oh wait, there was.

• OMG! I don't come here often these days and I'm effin' glad I don't! It's absolute shit! It's as if some schoolboy was designing this as his first project. Gets it working real good then fucks it up by changing it.

This question is the best yet on gag. Well said @

• This used to be my favorite site which I would recommend but I no longer feel this way since the changes. It's like a great relationship where someone had to sabotage it because it was going so well. This site needs to be restored to its former glory with the downvote button and unlimited replies even after MHO is chosen or else it's going to outlive it's usefulness.

• Yes! The changes are doing more harm than good.

web.archive.org/web/*/http://girlsaskguys.com

• As if they'll give to flying fucks about what we think LOL 😂

• Yea!!!

• i'm confused about what's happening too (。-_-。)

• @GirlAskGuys Are you listening

• You tell em!

• Well said! I absolutely agree!