Who else hates how gag notifys you when someone you follow posts a question now?

Id rather look threw the news feed than have 100 notifications to look through when i log in.
I only want to be told if someone comments on my question, opinion, mho, mentioned.

I also dont like how questions get closed when mhos have been selected now too

So sorry gag but its not an improvement.. youve got these chsnges so wrong

Thanks. for the fix. When gag shut down yesturday and came back on the whole site had changed glad this is an easy fix for the users

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the questions closing thing is bad since they close ridiculously fast and they still show up in the feed.

The notifications thing you can manage if you go to settings and scroll down to the notification area and unbox all the things you don't want to be notified of.

Most Helpful Girl

• You do know you can turn those pesky notifications off. Got to Settings & click or unclick those you want.

What Guys Said 17

• A GOAT IS DRIVING THE BUS! I REPEAT; A GOAT IS DRIVING THE BUS!

• If you don't like it then turn it off.

• Go to the settings and uncheck the boxes! It is surprising easy to remove those unnecessary notifications. :)

• You can disable that if it bothers you.

• Hi. You can quickly disable that notification individually now.

We know we introduced lots of notifications, but we also gave you complete granular control over them.

Just go to the Profile > Settings and turn OFF "Someone you follow asks a question or shares a myTake" under the "Community" section. ;)

• I was shocked when I saw all those notifications :o
    But I quickly discovered the right boxes to untick in my settings and... eureka today I only get the notifications I used to be receiving before! :D

• In the setting-sections you can adjust the notifications you want to have. No big deal and definitely nothing you should blame G@G to have more options that you can decide for to use or not.

• Yea it's quite annoying! I'm expecting a comment or opinion on my post and it's all this other random stuff I don't care about.

• So I just went and canceled some of those annoying notifications...

• I got 150 notifications this morning and I'm trying to whittle it back but more keep coming in!

• heh. I see what you did there.

• You are 100% right Lauren. I agree. Change dosent always mean improvement

• You can turn it off though. Thankfully.

• You can shut off notifications if you like.

• just seems to be less people on here now.. i don't see this is better in any way

• They really. need an app

• When did they change that its a pain in the ass

• It can simply be disabled... settings and uncheck wot ya don't want in conversations section...

What Girls Said 6

• You can disable specific notifications by going to your settings page, scrolling down to where it says "notifications" and then unchecking the boxes of the notifications you no longer want to receive. Then click "save."

• Yeah I did that's why I went to settings and u selected it as well as anything else that I didn't want to be notified about.

• I hate it its stupidest thing they've done.

• I kind of like that feature. It's pretty cool

• I hate it too.

• If you go to your settings and go under notifications, you can change what you get notified about. I had the same reaction when I logged on today but then I found out it was just an easy fix