What's the point of choosing MHO nowadays, then?

If they close the question that you want people to answer for a while, why would you choose MHO? If they close the question right after you choose it?

2|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such point
    *flips table*
    MAX
    MAX

2|0
    0|0
    • I do not see why GAG Chooses to Close the Question when NO GUY has been Chosen... Have they Now Eliminated Two now? xxoo

• @Paris13 It's so saddening

And what's worse is that I just clicked on this question without realizing that u had spoken on it. Thanks notifications!

What Girls Said 6

• Agree the new update for you can only ask more questions. If you pick more MHO's sooner. Which makes me not want to ask any more questions if it means i have to close others off.

2|0
    0|0
  • Because in order to ask more than three questions in a 24 hour period you have to choose MHO to any questions left open. I swear if I didn't have time to waste, I would not be on this site.

2|1
    0|0
  • I agree, it's such a weird decision, I don't get the point of it at all

1|1
    0|0
  • I know. People are going to stop choosing MHO! for a little bit until they get the answer they want.

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean like these users who ask a question then within minutes award MH?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most will just not choose MHO and find ways to get around the system...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It kinda suits the way I've been doing it, considering I pick MHOs only after about 14 days.

1|0
    0|0
  • To give your alternate accounts more points for amazon cards you think you'll get before you get banned?

0|1
    0|0
  • Since we can still reply on opinions, maybe have someone you know always leave an opinion so we can at least give our two thoughts by replying to said opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we don't choose MHO then we can't ask new ones... kinda sucks doesn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • The new site organization is such shit..

3|1
    0|0