Are you falling for GAG or falling out?

glad its not just me, the updates are totally bonkers

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just observing all the GAG rage. I'm not leaving anywhere and am honestly about the same as I was before... so not falling in or out. Sure, the update might stink, but I think people are overly dramatizing it on how bad it is. It's not like it makes GAG completely unusable xD

*grabs chair and drink to watch all the rage on the sidelines*
    media.giphy.com/media/xf20D8HzvTQzu/giphy.gif

What Girls Said 9

• I'm wondering how it is that we hate all these changes but we're still here. i feel like I'm being mentally drugged by this place.

• 0|1
  • Yeah i am leaving now i hate the changes

• what are the changes? i haven't noticed other than not being able to downvote

• Falling out definitely!

• Falling out.

• Well I've been over this site. I'm just grinding for the last 1k points and then I'm outtie. Their changes are getting increasingly stranger. Who thought it would be a good idea to set notifications to alert for nearly everything. Wtf.

• It's fine because it's customizable.

• @Mesonfielde yes, but "someone other than you have been chosen for mho" "someone replied to an opinion you've replied to" "a poll you voted on has partial results", closing down questions? ... why. You're not wrong, it is easily fixable but it's moments like these that make you wonder why are they doing this and how much more they plan to implement in the next few months. Trying out new things is fine but if I constantly have to log in and figure what needs to be reset and adjust to the new changes that will be changed in a few weeks, then I'm sorry but there are actually other things I could be resetting and adjusting to that have a much more satisfying payout than this site.

• I am more pissed that it doesn't actually notify me of new answers on my question and sometimes I don't get mentions :p

• To where?, Qurora & Yahoo looks boring but if GAG keep changing I'll fall out,, They should take out the "Closed question"

• Definitely falling out

• please answer my last question

What Guys Said 11