I hate how GAG keeps updating me on other people's shit?

What the hell? It's already trouble enough to review notifications for me but having to open each time and see notifications for "other people" annoys the heck out of me.

I like to keep my feed notifications "clean."

I don't care if "so and so's" answer was nominated best answer.

Stupid GAG!!!

Anyone else annoyed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its starting to get annoying and I have only dealt with it for less then a day. It doesn't pertain to me plus whats the point of informing me that some one has been selected as MHO if it immediatley locks me out, its not like I can change it and I can't comment on it so what was the point? Its a terrible mechanic, one that hopefully (among all the other issues) gets resolved.

Most Helpful Girl

• I logged in with 74 notifications, which is odd since I didn't answer that many. But at least if you click on notification icon, you can "mark as read all", that's good at least. But yes, I don't care that other people got MHO or something. Good for them, but I don't want to be notified.

• Go into your settings and turn off what you don't want to be notified about.

What Guys Said 4

• Turn them off in the settings menu.

• disable what you want through settings

• Disable it in the settings, then. It's pretty cool how you can disable whatever you're not interested in, like "someone else being picked as MHO" or "a poll reaching final stage".

• Same here. I got 54 fucking notices.

Fxkin abboying

What Girls Said 2

• Agreed. I don't need to be notified about a bunch of random chit that doesn't even involve me. Notifications when I'm mentioned and notification that relate to my posts seemed sensible enough.

• Yeah I know the feeling!