Gaggers? How would you feel about reading MyTakes based off of interviews from your favorite Gaggers?

i was thinking about doing weekly interviews through MyTakes. Would you read it? Would you be willing to participate? If so, who would you like to know more about?

Most Helpful Guy

• That actually sounds like a really cool idea. You should do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds like a very cool idea. I would be interested to read about different people here on GAG :)

What Guys Said 13

• That is a pretty cool idea. You could get some people's interesting perspectives on various topics.

I would read it and stuff.

• Actually... yes I would. Most myTakes nowadays are boring carbon-copies from either one another or blogs from some other sites. OR they're blatantly obvious texts that are nothing but basic common sense masked as advice:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25919-are-you-interrupting

So yea I would gladly read it for the sake of having something refreshing here.

• Sure, do one with @ConsultantIsBack about what it is like being the perfect male :)

Seriously though, great idea :)

• It's always kinda neat getting to know people a little better. ^.^

• Isn't it? 😊

• That's amazing anyhow, good luck ^.^

• Thank you so much! 😊

• That's pretty cool actually, I wouldn't mind reading them, and maybe even participating.

• Id probably read them but I dont think Id want to be part of it.

• I'd read it! Not sure if I'm like a favorite tho

• I don't give a fuck about these people in general and anyone that wants GaG fame I wouldn't even give a fuck about them if they took 2 years to try to get to know me in person one on one after that. Trying to obtain GaG fame is about as low as it goes.

• That sounds pretty fun

• I couldn't care less. If I was interested, I could just ask.

• I'd actually be very good at interviews I am pretty good at speeches.

• Yes I would, but before you interview me, let me ask you one question. Why do americans say "off of"? It makes no sense, there's no need. This isn't queens English ;-D

• Sure it's a good idea... but there's no way in hell I'm gonna accept be interviewed... yer gonna get zero words from me... although I'd like to read some of other GAGers views... it'd be interestin'...

What Girls Said 6

• i'd find that incredibly interesting actually.
    i'd participate, but i probably wouldn't answer just any question. I'm quite closed off for the most part.

as for who, anyone really.

• I think it would be interesting! :) but who, I don't know. I think I would happily read about anyone.

• I don't feel BAD about it. I don't know it could be interesting.

• That would be super fun. I'd love to hear about lots of people here if they are honest and open!

• What's the significance behind that?

• Sure, I'd read it.