Am I the only one who doesn't like the new GaG?

Receiving all these notifications on EVERY SINGLE question I answered is quite annoying. Doesn't make me want to answer anymore..
Am I the only one?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you are not the only one.. but I still like this site a lot.. just wish some changes to it had not been made and hope they put it back the way it was.. I do think they are just trying things out to see what others think about them.. but closing questions after 48 hours was wrong in my view.. as some are committed to other things in real life and do not maybe come back here before that question is closed.. yet they see it and want to post their comment or take on it.. only to find no more things can be added as it is now closed

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Go to your settings and turn it off.

• I don't like that they took out the thumbs DOWN option. Everything changes for the worse... eventually.

• Setting:)) I was really irritating me also until I realized I could change it! "Oh look a notification! WHATS THIS!"

• Well, we can turn it off.

• I don't like new update too it getting annoying

What Girls Said 7

• You can disable certain notifications by going to your settings page, scrolling down to where it says "notifications" and then unchecking the boxes of the notifications you no longer want to receive. Then click "save."

• Oh believe me, I think everyone hates it. Myself included.

• Your not the only one. Most users aren't happy with the latest update. You do know notifications can be turned off eh? Go to settings & click what you want to save.

• Yeah it's really annoying.

• You can change all that by the settings your settings page, I already did it and my notifications are back to the way were before the big change

• we're all over it hun, dw.

• Yes. Yes you are. Because the other threads posted before yours complaining about the same things and the dozens of people agreeing with them don't mean a thing.
    You can just turn off everything in the settings. Qed.