Does age matter when you choose MHO?

Like when you choose MHO, you care about the age of the opinion owner? Why or why not?

also, do you give mho based on their looks (if they have a picture) or not?

• I don't care about the age
  • I only give mho to people my age or my age group
  • I only give mho to people older than me
  • I don't give mho to underage people
  • I only give mho to attractive people
  • I only give mho to my GAG friends
  • Meow... Baananaaaaa... I don't have to worry about that because I'm batman and I'm awesome!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for the Meow... Banana. Not because I'm batman but because I never ask questions around here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I only give MHO to those I felt gave the best reply.

The content of their message determines MHO, not age, looks or friendship.

What Guys Said 15

• Giving an MHO for any reason other than because you found the opinion, whether you agreed with it or not, to be the most helpful, is stupid.

• I really don't care, if it's a good answer from a serious person than I'll give MHO.
    I have even on rare occasions given MHO to a 14 year old and added as comment that she was really very mature in her opinions. Don't remember her username but I think she's still around!
    Of course, since my followers often answer my questions, in many cases it's a follower that gets the MHO :D

• I don't care about their age, gender, or whatever. If I think their answer was the best either based the explanation, the information, the creativity, etc. depending on the question then that's the one I select.

• Yes. I judge by several traits in this order:

1. Gender
    2. Age
    3. Avatar
    4. What kind of stupid questions that person asked in the past

(Who finds irony can keep it for themselves)

• I don't look at age at all. But I do admit that I do look for users that have lower MHO % for insightful answers first... so I can boost their stats. :-D

• No just whoever gives the best advice or opinion their age rarely ever makes a difference since my questions are rarely about anything important.

• No, I award the MHO to the one that can answer my question the best. It doesn't matter what you look like or how old you are.

• I never consider that. Just have a memorable and/or helpful answer.

• No, but weather the person's account is inactive or not, does.

• well some people are way more mature than others with the same age or older. if there is a helpful answer i wouldn't hesitate because of some number

• no the age doesn't come into it but maybe some times the looks.

most off the time I play the game and be the rules and pick a real most helpful if i ever actually get one or go by the most entertaining/funny ones

• if its a question about human relationships or something like finance, I don't trust anyone below 21.

• No only the content matters

• i don't believe in mho.

• No I don't have an age fetish... I give MHO to those who deserve it... whether they are 8 or 108 years old...

What Girls Said 13

• Not at all... If a 10yr old that's on here (although they shouldn't be) says something wise, most helpful advice, or best opinion they will be getting MH age doesn't matter to me.

And apparently it doesn't matter to a lot of other people either becuase ove been here since I was 15 and people have taken my advice regardless of the topic.

• I don't care about the age NOPE!

• makes no difference.

• Nope, age doesn't matter to me when choosing MHO. What matters is the response and how fitting I think it is.

• I choose based on who gave the best or most thoughtful advice.

• Age doesn't matter to me, it's the actually contents of the advice that matter.

• Age doesn't matter

• lol to the people who chose e

• Not even the tiniest bit!

• I dont care about the age
    as long as it is a good advice or comment i would give MHO

• No just as long as i think it helped me and was creative or original.

• Nope, not at all! :)

• I don't give mho to old sexual people