Is there a public list of ALL the admins on GAG?

I only know of 2 or 3 admin accounts and that's it. Now there's all these other ones that seem to be popping up out of nowhere as of late. I think we should know about everyone who is running the site and monitoring reported content.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is only 4 admins that I know of.

xHoneyxBeex
    RedRain
    menguc
    GirlsAskGuys

• There were two more that I saw yesterday but I can't remember their exact usernames. I had never seen them before yesterday.

• Thank you for MHA.

• Well then I must be one of the unimportant ones... (hmff) 😒
      Jk 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no "public" list but you may see different admins around, the list @Jessicocoa
    gave is accurate. Some admins are more "visible" than others because we all have different roles such as moderation, user experience, content, site development, etc. so some of us are much more active than others. That's why there are only a few admins listed in the mod messages we send out because those are the admins mods should contact. And for those who are wondering, the GirsAskGuys user is a shared account all of us use at various times.

Referring to one of your comments here about that question some users saw posted yesterday, that was a test question that was meant to be posted on our QA website we use to test features. It was posted on the production site you see here by mistake and it is now removed.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably recently there is an influx of admins and unfortunately some are not too bright.

• Ever since the changes I've noticed a bunch. I got two saved along with RedRain and HoneyBee and the GAG guy.

• Why does it ever matter 😕

What Girls Said 5