Don't you think there are too many notifications?

these excessive notifications are really annoying. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Who else agrees that the new notification system is not an improvement

Thanks I had no idea I could change them in my settings. Will do right now

Most Helpful Guy

• You can turn off the ones you dislike in your settings. You can customize it to your individual needs :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Go to your settings, scroll down, you can personalize.

GaG... why don't you pm people explaining this? Or make a graphic note on the banner? IT's so easy to make people know this.

• All that's missing now is a Wet Fart notification.

• Very much so. I don't need to know that someone else has been picked for MHO in a question I answered 44 days ago, or that a survey is complete (because the question has been forcibly closed).
    But if I can change that in my settings, I will.

• The first thing when I saw that barrage of notification is say to myself "there has to be a way to tweak this in the settings "

I'm not a fan of most of these changes by the way.

• Under settings you can decide what kind of notifications you get. No reason to complain about when you can individualise it.

• It's the new notation updates, you can just mark off the ones you don't want.
    What truly sucks is the icons they've added to the sides of each Notification.

• Yeah you can change it if you go to the settings.

• Meh, i like them

• Yeah the "poll ended" notification is the biggest offender it seems.

• My notifications are broken half of the time. I don't get any at all

• Yes, It should go back to how they handled notifications before

What Girls Said 7

• Now that it is actually working, I have a little more then I used to have.

But, the extra ones, are the one I always wished I had..

I hated when I'd comment on someone's opinion, and not get a notification if someone responded before.

The new ones I hated, was when someone I followed asked a question or posted a mytake.. that was exhausting.. but I turned it off and haven't looked back...

Now off to eat some cookies in the lounge..

• definitely.

• Yeah I was thinking the same thing and then I found out I can select/unselect what I want to be notified on.

• yea i feel you! but you can go to your setting to change that

• yeh i agree but settings can allow u to adjust. dose anyone even like all the notifications? i jus dont see the point.

• Yes for sure

• Like a turkey gabul gabul