Who joined this site for the sexual aspect?

I, personally, joined because I like the blogging aspect. Seems like it's all about sex.. Comments? Opinions?

• gag is mostly a sex tool
  • I like to offer my "help" in the opinion department
  • I like to reply to dumb questions with reduculous answers

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm here to help others and pass the time when needed.

What Guys Said 17

• Well, at the heart of it, it is an advice website where people ask anything.
    People are naturally going to want advice for things they don't really know about, which often coincides with things that they can't really ask others about (out of shame, embarrassment, you name it).

Sex is one of those topics. Same thing with relationships. People don't know who to ask about the stuff so they go on GAG to ask it.

Granted, if you are actually referring to the pervy questions that are just people trying to 'get off,' that is just the downside of internet. It is best to leave those alone and pretend they never existed lol

I joined because I like giving advice and I think I am halfway decent at it. For the personal motivation, it actually makes me feel better when I get a "thank you" from someone struggling or whatever and I help them out.
    I joined after going on Yahoo Answers for years with that motivation, then realized GAG was (and still is) a better site.

• When it comes to interaction between men and women, sex is an inevitable topic. Thankfully sex is not cut and dry, right or wrong topic. It inspires many questions and discussions. What pleases my partner most? How can it be better for myself? And everything in between.

• I joined to be in a community. To interact with others. To help those who have questions. And just learn about what other people experience in life.

• I've never done anything remotely sexual on here so I'm not here for that.

• I just reply to things. I have no objective in mind.

• My password here starts with word 'Sex'

• I joined GaG for the help questions. I found the sex topics later. I bounce around to different topics, though some don't any interesting questions.

• I like the sexual aspect and also the how do I look questions. do scroll through the others as well, but those are my preferences.

• I just give answers. No objective.

• I asked a random non sex related question, then later found the sex elements.

• i like all 3 options its just a place for humor

• every question i see is about sex or bf/gf problems or how do i look...

• I'm here for the sex. Is there sex here, where is it?

• Not me... although it does bug me a little that immature people think this is a dating website. However, I'm just here for the xper points - so a big fat thank you for this question ;)

• Way back when i first came here, the topics were fewer and actually meaningful.

Sex and relationships were the top 2 topics. Always.

The whole site is set up around male-female interactions, so while people may discuss politics or whatever here, the primary stuff is sex and relationships for that reason.

• Actually I joined for findin' answers to ma questions... much later I discovered Gift Cards...

I don't give a shit of sexual aspect though...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• i had no idea there was even a sex element to this place till i browsed the site and saw the different topics, so nah i initially came for answers, then i wanted to help more.

• Whoa! I join here for fun!

• Well, I was led here from Google after asking a somewhat sexual question. But after browsing and seeing that it wasn't just a sex related website is initially why I joined.

• I'm mostly here for the cookies in the Mod Lounge...

and, did you mean ridiculous?

• Not at all

• some days I feel this site is more of a dating site than a q&a site
    but i just answer questions as i see fit

• There's a sexual aspect to GAG?

• I'm all about giving 'reduculous' answers.