Why am I being notified of stuff I dont care about, like when someone else gets an MHO?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. I said that too! but you can click on your profile and then hit setting which well then produce a long list of things like MHO and dumb notifications you can turn off.
    Hope this helps :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• i just logged in and noticed 55 notifications about other gagers getting mh :/ .. am gonna follow the steps mentioned below to deal with that

• I think they're trying to make us all less self centered or something I don't know. Lmao not working. I hate everyone more for getting notifications about others. Hahaha

• You did realize you could change that on your profile, yeah? ^.^

• @Aizou lol yeah I know. They're off. But still that it's a thing is annoying.

• You can change that by going to the notifications section of settings and unchecking whatever things you don't want notifications for.

What Guys Said 4

• You have to look at your settings, you can switch the notifications you don't need off.
    I tried it yesterday, and thank god... it works! :D

• Ya, not to fond of that change I wake up and have to sift through responses that are so old and I could care less about.

• Because they thought it was a bright idea to notify you every time :London Princess has wiped her butt in the past hour. Just uncheck like 30 boxes and click 3000 times to fix piss poor planning by incompetent software developers.

• Because it's a classic example of idiots trying to fix something that wasn't broken to begin with.