Do you think the worst thing of these annoying notifications for anything/everything is it makes you think you have friends on GAG? LOL! :)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope it's just annoying plain and simple before I changed my settings I got notifications that weren't ever relevant to me.

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't make me feel like that, it just annoys me because I don't care about the useless ones.

• They don't bother me because I changed my settings to only get notifications for certain things.

• It annoyed the hell out of me till I figured out how to deactivate most of them.

What Guys Said 4

• Seriously, that's my biggest thing about it. Don't try to delude me into thinking it's so active on here with BS notifications, haha. I certainly don't need GAG to help my self-esteem😂😂😂😂

• The extra notifications about MHO has been given to someone else are useless. Glad the're an option to "Mark as all read" so I don't have to click on 50+ updates one-by-one for them to be considered as "Read". Too many constant updates making GAG negative. Make some kind of topic or whatever where users can post their ideas on how to improve GAG and then make the update to make it the best it's ever been.

• It was quite annoying to have hundreds of notifications in the bell icon. Managed to get rid of them, fortunately. I sense a feminist had a hand in this...

• The poll notifications are really annoying. I'm glad it's customizable.